Global Agricultural Harvester Market (2021 to 2026) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 9, 2021--
The “Agricultural Harvester Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global agricultural harvester market reached a value of US$ 28.8 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global agricultural harvester market to reach a value of US$ 38.70 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% during 2021-2026.
Agricultural harvesters are employed by farmers to harvest grain crops. They perform three major tasks - reaping, threshing and winnowing. These harvesters are used to increase farm production in a short time and their utilization has proved to be better than conventional harvesting methods. Moreover, agricultural practices are steadily becoming dependent on machines and tools, such as harvesters, as they help to minimize farm drudgery, enhance productivity, lower crop production costs and significantly bring down harvest losses.
Several regions across the globe are experiencing a shortage of labor force which has led farmers to make a shift towards mechanization. In line with this, numerous governments are promoting the use of equipment to boost farm output. They are offering subsidies and necessary training to farmers which, in turn, is propelling the sales of these harvesters.
Furthermore, vendors are consistently upgrading their equipment with telemetry and intelligent sensing technologies to enhance convenience and efficiency. Other new features such as GPS and navigation systems have also been incorporated in these harvesters to help in carrying out operations with more precision. Other factors driving the demand of harvesters include increasing food demand, rising rural incomes, increasing adoption of modern farming practices, etc.
- Deere & Company (John Deere)
- CNH Industrial
- AGCO Corporation
- Mahindra Tractor
- Krone North America Inc.
- Yanmar Company Limited
- Alois Pottinger Maschinenfabrik Ges.m.b.H.
- Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry
- Lely Group
- Ploeger Agro
- Preet Agro Industries
- SAME Deutz-Fahr
- Sampo Rosenlew
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global agricultural harvester market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global agricultural harvester industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global agricultural harvester industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the drive type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global agricultural harvester industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global agricultural harvester industry?
- What is the structure of the global agricultural harvester industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global agricultural harvester industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global agricultural harvester industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Agricultural Harvester Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Drive Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Drive Type
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ivgd1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210709005332/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/09/2021 11:27 AM/DISC: 07/09/2021 11:27 AM