The Americas Industrial Construction Projects Tracker Report 2021: A Total Value of $550.5 Billion, Which Includes Projects From the Announced to Execution Stages - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 28, 2021--
The “Industrial Construction Projects, The Americas” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher is currently tracking 1,370 industrial construction projects in the Americas with a total value of US$550.5 billion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages. Assuming all projects proceed as planned, spending will reach US$91.2 billion in 2021 and US$141.3 billion in 2022.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the industrial construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Project Analytics by Country
2.1 The US
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ub36fa
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210628005613/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: SOUTH AMERICA NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/28/2021 11:07 AM/DISC: 06/28/2021 11:07 AM