Worldwide Chilled Beam System Industry to 2026 - Featuring Swegon, Lindab International and Mestek Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2021--
The “Global Chilled Beam System Market, By Design (Multi-service, Active and Passive), By Type (Concealed and Exposed), By Business (Renovation and New Construction), By Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Chilled Beam System Market was valued at $180.43 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.37% during the forecast period.
The Global Chilled Beam System Market is driven by the growing trend of energy-efficient HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems. Additionally, the growing concern of sustainability of energy among developing economies is expected to increase the demand for the Global Chilled Beam System Market through 2026. The chilled beam systems offer a low operating cost over HVAC systems. The chilled beam systems use water for cooling. The temperature of cooled water is higher than the temperature of cooled air, but it delivers the same cooling ability. The cooling and heating of air are no longer connected to the delivery of air but it depends on the water and hence buildings save energy as they need fewer exhaust fans.
The Global Chilled Beam System Market is segmented based on Design, Type, Business, Application and Region. Based on Design, the market can be split into Active, Passive and Multi-service. The Multi-service segment holds the largest market share due to its additional features such as ceiling lights, fire alarms, etc. In the forecast period as well, it is expected to show the highest growth as it provides characteristics of active or passive chilled beam system with additional aesthetics.
- Swegon AB
- Lindab International
- Caverion Corporation
- Mestek, Inc.
- Frenger Systems Limited
- Halton Marine Oy Company
- FlaktGroup Holding GmbH
- Roccheggiani S.p.A.
- TROX GmbH
- FTF Group
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze historical growth in market size of the Global Chilled Beam System Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Chilled Beam System Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Global Chilled Beam System Market based on design, type, business, application, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Chilled Beam System Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Chilled Beam System Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Chilled Beam System Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Chilled Beam System Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness
5.2. Preference for design of Chilled Beam System
5.3. Preference for type of Chilled Beam System
5.4. Factors influencing the installation of Chilled Beam System
6. Global Chilled Beam System Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Design (Multi-service, Active and Passive)
6.2.2. By Type (Concealed and Exposed)
6.2.3. By Business (Renovation and New Construction)
6.2.4. By Application (Healthcare Facilities, Educational Institutions, Commercial Offices Hotels and Others)
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Company, 2020
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Europe Chilled Beam System Market Outlook
8. North America Chilled Beam System Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Chilled Beam System Market Outlook
10. South America Chilled Beam System Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Chilled Beam System Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ke88w5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210824005589/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/24/2021 09:44 AM/DISC: 08/24/2021 09:44 AM