Global Organic Soy Protein Market Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis 2021: A Promising Future Awaits - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 6, 2021--
The “Organic Soy Protein Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the organic soy protein market looks promising with opportunities in the functional foods, infant formula, bakery and confectionery, meat alternatives, and dairy alternatives industries. The global organic soy protein market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are rising health concern, the increasing demand for organic products, high nutritional value of soy, and rising awareness among consumers about the side effects of consuming unhealthy foods.
The study includes the organic soy protein market size and forecast for the global organic soy protein market through 2024, segmented by product, product form, product state, application, and region.
Some of the organic soy protein companies Harvest Innovations, World Food Processing, Devansoy, The Scoular Company, SunOpta, FRANK Food Products, Hodgson Mill, Agrawal Oil & BioCheam, Biopress, and Natural Products.
Key report features:
- Market size estimates: Global organic soy protein market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product, product form, product state, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global organic soy protein market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for organic soy protein in the global organic soy protein market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for organic soy protein in the global organic soy protein market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global organic soy protein market by product (soy protein concentrates, soy protein isolates, soy protein flour, and others.), product form (powder, concentrated, and isolated), product state (liquid and dry), application (functional foods, infant formula, bakery and confectionery, meat alternatives, dairy alternatives, and others.) and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the organic soy protein market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the organic soy protein market?
- What are emerging trends in this organic soy protein market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the organic soy protein market?
- What are the new developments in the organic soy protein market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this organic soy protein market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this organic soy protein area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this organic soy protein market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Organic Soy Protein Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Organic Soy Protein Market by Product
3.4: Global Organic Soy Protein Market by Product Form
3.5: Global Organic Soy Protein Market by Product State
3.6: Global Organic Soy Protein Market by Application
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Organic Soy Protein Market by Region
4.2: North American Organic Soy Protein Market
4.3: European Organic Soy Protein Market
4.4: APAC Organic Soy Protein Market
4.5: ROW Organic Soy Protein Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Organic Soy Protein Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Organic Soy Protein Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Harvest Innovations
- World Food Processing
- The Scoular Company
- FRANK Food Products
- Hodgson Mill
- Agrawal Oil & BioCheam
- Natural Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xer7ez
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210906005103/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/06/2021 06:11 AM/DISC: 09/06/2021 06:11 AM