Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units Outlook Report 2021-2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Hydrocracking Units - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 5, 2021--
The “Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Hydrocracking Units” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global refinery hydrocracking units capacity increased from 10,396 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 11,683 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 2.3 percent.
It is expected to increase from 11,683 mbd in 2020 to 14,934 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 4.9 percent. The US, China, India, Russia, and Canada are the major countries that accounted for 54.9 percent of the total global hydrocracking unit capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery hydrocracking units globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, and status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery hydrocracking units in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery hydrocracking units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery hydrocracking units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery hydrocracking units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery hydrocracking units portfolio
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.2. Market Definition
2. Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units, Snapshot
2.1. Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units, Key Data, 2020
2.2. Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units, Planned and Announced Hydrocracking Units
2.3. Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units, New Hydrocracking Units and Capacity Expansions by Region
2.4. Global Refinery Hydrocracking Units, Regional Comparisons
3. Africa Refinery Hydrocracking Units
3.1. Africa Refinery Hydrocracking Units, Snapshot
3.2. Africa Refinery Hydrocracking Units, Planned and Announced Hydrocracking Units, Capacity Expansions and Capex by Country
3.3. Africa Refinery Hydrocracking Units, New Hydrocracking Units and Capacity Expansions by Key Countries
4. Asia Refinery Hydrocracking Units
5. Caribbean Refinery Hydrocracking Units
6. Europe Refinery Hydrocracking Units
7. Former Soviet Union Refinery Hydrocracking Units
8. Middle East Refinery Hydrocracking Units
9. North America Refinery Hydrocracking Units
10. Oceania Refinery Hydrocracking Units
11. South America Refinery Hydrocracking Units
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d1z78m
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210705005132/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER MANUFACTURING OTHER TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/05/2021 07:40 AM/DISC: 07/05/2021 07:41 AM