Global Aerospace Tube Materials Market (2021 to 2026) - Size, Share, Trend, Forecast & Competitive Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 12, 2021--
The “Aerospace Tube Materials Market Size, Share, Trend, Forecast, & Competitive Analysis: 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The aerospace tube materials market is expected to witness a promising recovery with a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period of 2021-2026 to reach an estimated value of US$ 142.3 million in 2026.
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Allegheny Technologies, Inc.
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Kobe Steel
- Plymouth Tube Co.
- Sandvik AB
- Special Metals
- TIMET (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
- VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation
- Villares Metals S.A.
The suitable raw materials are the building blocks of any component used in the aerospace industry, and their uninterrupted supply is extremely crucial for the performance-driven industry. The choice of materials for tubes depends on a wide range of factors such as temperature resistance, lightweight property, durability, engine type, the section of the engine where tubes are to be used, etc. Tube materials currently represent < 5% of the total aerospace raw materials market.
The aerospace industry supplier landscape after a rather stressful year in 2019, with the grounding of B737 Max, P&W 1100G engine series failure (A320neo), and multiple in-flight incidents in PW1500G and PW1900G on Swiss 220s, had been looking forward to 2020 as a year of healthy growth. However, in 2020, the global pandemic caught the aerospace industry off guard, bringing in brusque changes in the business. The intense wrath forced the industry stakeholders to restructure their strategies and cut production rates of their key aircraft programs. The aerospace tube materials market following a similar path, registered a massive downfall of -25.3% in 2020, pushing the market below its 2015-level, creating a lag of at least half a decade.
However, the long-term outlook of the aerospace tube materials market still seems vigorous and the early signs of recuperation are pronounced. Ungrounding of Boeing’s B737Max in November 2020, gradual easing up of travel restrictions, aircraft deliveries gradually coming back on track, and aircraft OEMs reporting improved revenue figures in Q1, 2021 are all pointing towards the industry’s prompt recovery.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
1. Executive Summary
2. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Overview and Segmentation
2.1. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Segmentation
2.1.1. By Platform Type
2.1.2. By Material Type
2.1.3. By Sales Channel Type
2.1.4. By Region
2.2. Supply Chain Analysis
2.3. Industry Life Cycle Analysis
2.4. PEST Analysis
2.5. Market Drivers
2.6. Market Challenges
3. Aerospace Tube Materials Market - The COVID-19 Impact Assessment
3.1. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Trend and Forecast (US$ Million and Thousand Lbs.)
3.2. Pre-COVID vs Post-COVID Assessment
3.3. Real GDP Loss vs Aerospace Tube Materials Market Loss (2020-2021)
3.4. Market Scenario Analysis: Pessimistic, Most Likely, and Optimistic
3.5. Market Segments’ Analysis (US$ Million and Thousand Lbs.)
3.6. Regional and Country-Level Analysis (US$ Million)
4. Competitive Analysis
4.2. Product Portfolio Analysis
4.2.1. By Platform Type
4.2.2. By Material Type
4.3. Geographical Presence
4.4. New Product Launches
4.5. Strategic Alliances
4.6. Market Share Analysis
4.7. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Platform Type (2015-2026)
6. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Material Type (2015-2026)
7. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Sales Channel Type (2015-2026)
8. Aerospace Tube Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Region (2015-2026)
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profile of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yuvkqr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210712005618/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/12/2021 11:42 AM/DISC: 07/12/2021 11:43 AM