Global Newborn Screening Market (2021 to 2031) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 5, 2021--
The “Newborn Screening Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global newborn screening market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators for the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The report provides revenue of the global newborn screening market for the period 2017-2031, considering 2019 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global newborn screening market from 2021 to 2031.
The report has been prepared after extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the newborn screening market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the global newborn screening market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global newborn screening market. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global newborn screening market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global newborn screening market. Key players operating in the global newborn screening market are identified and each one of these is profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are the attributes of players in the global newborn screening market profiled in this report.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Trivitron Healthcare
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Medtronic plc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- ZenTech S.A.
- MP BIOMEDICALS
- Baebies, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the sales/revenue generated by newborn screening across all regions during the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in the global newborn screening market?
- What are major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats in the market?
- Which regional market is set to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which product segment is expected to generate the highest revenue globally in 2031? Which segment is projected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
- What is the market position of different companies operating in the global market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3. Global Newborn Screening Market Forecast
4.4. Global Newborn Screening Market Outlook
5. Market Outlook
5.1. Key Industry Events (mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, etc.)
5.2. COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Industry (value chain and short / mid / long term impact)
5.3. Overview of the Neonatal Research Funding/Grants
6. Global Newborn Screening Market Analysis, by Product
6.2. Global Newborn Screening Market Value Share and Attractiveness Analysis, by Product
6.3. Global Newborn Screening Market Forecast, by Product
188.8.131.52. Point-of-Care Testing
6.3.2. Assay Kits
6.4. Global Newborn Screening Market Analysis, by Product
7. Global Newborn Screening Market Analysis, by Test Type
8. Global Newborn Screening Market Analysis, by End-user
9. Global Newborn Screening Market Analysis, by Region
10. North America Newborn Screening Market Analysis
11. Europe Newborn Screening Market Analysis
12. Asia Pacific Newborn Screening Market Analysis
13. Latin America Newborn Screening Market Analysis
14. Middle East & Africa Newborn Screening Market Analysis
15. Competition Landscape
15.1. Competition Matrix
15.2. Company Share Analysis, 2019
15.3. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3oantw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210705005212/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BABY/MATERNITY HEALTH CONSUMER MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/05/2021 10:36 AM/DISC: 07/05/2021 10:36 AM