Global Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services Market (2020 to 2030) Opportunities and Strategies with COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 5, 2021--
The “Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services market.
The global travel arrangement and reservation services market reached a value of nearly $303,587.6 million in 2020, having declined at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.2% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $303,587.6 million in 2020 to $474,364.8 million in 2025 at a rate of 9.3%. The market is then expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2025 and reach $618,392.6 million in 2030.
- BCD Group
- Booking Holdings
- Expedia Group
- JTB Corporation (Japan)
- Expedia (India)
- Goibibo (India)
- SOTC Travel Limited (India)
- Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (India)
- MakeMyTrip (India)
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd (India)
- Thomas Cook (India) Ltd
- Hays Travel Shops (UK)
- TUI (UK)
- Flight Center (UK)
- Global Travel Group (UK)
- Co-op Travel (UK)
- Travel Trust Association (UK)
- And Many More Companies!
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers the following chapters:
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in various sections.
- Introduction - This section gives the segmentation of the Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services market by geography, by type, by end-user and by therapeutic class covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services market. This chapter includes different products and services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Pipeline Analysis - This chapter in the report briefs on the pipeline of Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services.
- Top Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services - This chapter briefs on top selling Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services and their estimated sales.
- Product Introduction and Research On Cannabis-Based Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services- This chapter briefs on the use of cannabis based drugs for acne treatment and highlights on researches that are going on for the same.
- Trends and Strategies - This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Impact of COVID-19 - This chapter describes the impact of COVID-19 on the Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services industry.
- Global Market Size and Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional and Country Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region and country.
- Segmentation - This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Opportunities and Strategies - This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/45a755
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210705005185/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORTATION TRAVEL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/05/2021 09:51 AM/DISC: 07/05/2021 09:51 AM