Insights on the Rapid Strength Concrete Global Market to 2026 - Featuring BASF, CTS Cement and Sika Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 14, 2021--
The “Rapid Strength Concrete Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for Rapid Strength Concrete Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
- Aggregate Industries UK Ltd
- BASF SE
- Boral Limited
- Buzzi Unicem SpA
- CEMEX SAB de CV
- CTS Cement
- EMTEK Ltd
- Fosroc Inc.
- Instarmac Group PLC
- Lafarge Holcim
- Perimeter Concrete Ltd
- Short Load Concrete Inc.
- Sika Corporation
- Westbuild Group
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Airport Application
- Rapid strength concrete is highly used in the construction of airports, as they develop high strength within hours after pouring, unlike conventional pouring. They also accelerate construction, are easy to place, and provides significant time savings on construction sites.
- In airports, the application of rapid strength concrete can be found in runways, taxiways, airport aprons, terminal buildings, aircraft hangers, fire stations, and car parks, amongst few other applications. Furthermore they are also used in pavement concrete repairs as they are subject to damage by abrasion, impact, frost attack, subsidence, and cracking. Hence, they require fast setting concretes which can provide immediate repairs.
- Globally, around USD 255 billion has been invested in new greenfield airport projects across the world. This coupled with investments at existing airports in projects such as new runways and terminal buildings, runway and terminal extensions and miscellaneous ones, the expenditure in airport infrastructure projects is expected to cross USD 1 trillion by the next 40 years.
- All the aforementioned factors, is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Europe to Dominate the Market
- Growing investments in infrastructural projects such as high-capacity transport infrastructure for passenger and freight transport, structural maintenance of the existing road, rail, and waterway networks, and revision in federal government energy policies to attract more private investment have increased the consumption of rapid strength concrete in the recent years.
- In addition, growing need for structural maintenance of federal trunk road infrastructure due to growing stresses & strains and increasing age of the road and bridge fabric, increase in investment to upgrade existing rail network, and rising necessity to replace physical structures on the federal waterways is expected to increase the demand for rapid strength concrete.
- United Kingdom is the third largest economy in Europe and registered the growth rate of 1.9%. The construction sector contributes to around 6% of the country’s GDP. To provide better infrastructure to the population across the country, the government has planned to invest 1-2% of GDP in infrastructure between 2020 and 2050 as part of the National Productivity Investment Fund (NPIF). Italy is the fourth largest economy in Europe. The construction sector of the country accounts for approximately 4.9% of the country’s GDP.
- This increase in construction activities is expected to increase the market for rapid strength concrete during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Construction of Multi-storey and High-rise Buildings
4.1.2 Ease-of-placing and Time-saving Advantages
4.1.3 Growing Emphasis on the Use of Eco-friendly Concrete
4.2.1 Higher Cost
4.2.2 Lack of Awareness
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Replacement of Traditional Concrete
7.2 Recovering South American Construction Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pkggrz
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210914006009/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ARCHITECTURE RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS URBAN PLANNING LANDSCAPE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/14/2021 01:28 PM/DISC: 09/14/2021 01:28 PM