Worldwide Plastic Adhesives Industry to 2026 - Building and Construction to Dominate the Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2021--
The “Plastic Adhesives Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for plastic adhesives is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
- Dymax Corporation
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
- Master Bond Inc.
- Panacol-Elosol GmbH
- Permabond LLC
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- SIKA AG
Key Market Trends
Building and Construction to Dominate the Market
- In the building and construction sector, plastics find application in flooring, roofing, insulation, wall, pipes, windows, doors, etc.
- While these plastics are used, specific plastic adhesives are required to bond plastic material with plastic or other substrates, such as wood, metal, ceramic, and others.
- The current boom in the construction activity, majorly in the Asia-Pacific region, is driving the demand for plastics and thereby, plastic adhesives.
- Besides Asia-Pacific, the countries in the Middle East & African region have been promoting the development of the non-oil sector, which is projected to increase the construction activities in the region.
- Hence, the increasing construction activities in these regions are driving the demand for plastic adhesives.
Soaring Demand from Asia-Pacific
- Asia-Pacific is projected to witness strong growth during the forecast period, owing to the booming construction sector, and increasing electrical & electronics production in the region.
- In Asia-Pacific, China is expected to witness strong growth in the demand for plastic adhesives, owing to the increasing automotive production, along with the favorable government support to the electrical & electronics industry to increase production.
- China has the world’s largest electronics production base and offers a tough competition to existing upstream producers, such as South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Electronic products, such as household appliances including washing machines, refrigerators, etc., among others, have the highest growth in the consumer electronics segment of the market, in terms of demand. With an increase in the disposable income of the middle-class population, the demand for electronic appliances is projected to increase steadily in the future, thereby, driving the market studied.
- Furthermore, the construction industry is the second-largest industry in India, with an average GDP contribution of about 9% every year. The construction showed promising growth in 2019, with a re-energized output of around 8%. It is predicted that India’s construction industry is set to emerge as the third-largest market in the world, with a size of almost USD 1 trillion by the end of the forecast period.
- Such factors combined are boosting the demand of plastic adhesives market in Asia-Pacific.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing demand from Construction Sector
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Decline in Automtoive Industry
4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Resin Type
5.3 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Packaging Applications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/haqd2z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210824005668/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/24/2021 11:31 AM/DISC: 08/24/2021 11:31 AM