OUtlook on the Water Cooling Tower Global Market to 2028 - Rising Number of Power Plants Globally Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 25, 2021--
The “Global Water Cooling Tower Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Type (Cross flow, Counterflow, Forced Draft, Induced Draft, and Others) and Application (Industrial, Power Plant, and HVAC)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global water cooling tower market is expected to grow from US$ 1,635.2 million in 2021 to US$ 2,105.0 million by 2028; it is estimated to register a CAGR of 3.7% from 2021 to 2028.
The rising demand for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) in food & beverages, chemical, and petrochemicals industries is increasing the scope of water cooling tower applications in the given industries. Furthermore, the water cooling tower has been growing with rising demand of HVAC system in data centers. HVAC systems are widely used in data centers to maintain the cooling temperature of data center premises. Water cooling tower is one of the important components of HVAC systems. Thus, the rising demand for HVAC systems from the above-mentioned industries is expected to positively influence the water cooling tower market globally.
Rise in industrialization, increase in demand for power supply, and rapid growth in the number of internet users in developing economies are a few major driving factors for the water cooling tower market. The rising construction of various industrial plants and factories in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, and Vietnam is creating a lucrative opportunity to increase water cooling tower application in developing countries across the globe. In addition, a growing number of industries globally will further boost the power consumption, which is expected to increase the operating hours of power plants. The growth of water cooling towers is directly proportional to power plants; hence, the rising power production in power plants is expected to fuel the demand for water cooling towers globally.
Reasons to buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global water cooling tower market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global water cooling tower market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Rise in Construction Activities in Developing Economies
- Stringent Government Policies
- High Maintenance Cost
- Rising Number of Power Plants Globally
- Increasing Popularity of Hybrid Cooling Towers
- Babcock And Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Bell Cooling Towers
- Delta Cooling Towers, Inc.
- Evapco, Inc.
- Mesan Group
- Samco Technologies, Inc
- SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Vistech Cooling Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c3ex9u
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211125006025/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/25/2021 08:48 AM/DISC: 11/25/2021 08:48 AM