Best’s Review’s Leaders Issue Features Exclusive Data on the Industry’s Top Businesses
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 15, 2021--
The July issue of Best’s Review includes exclusive AM Best data on the top global insurance brokers and the largest insurers in the United States and globally. Get a comprehensive overview of the key players across sectors with the following rankings and listings:
- Top Global Insurance Brokers – 2021 Edition;
- Standing the Test of Time – 2021 Edition;
- Top 200 U.S. Property/Casualty Writers – 2021 Edition;
- Top 200 U.S. Life/Health Insurers – 2021 Edition;
- Top 75 U.S. and Canada Public Insurers (Assets) - 2021 Edition;
- Top 75 U.S. and Canada Public Insurers (Revenue) - 2021 Edition;
- World’s Largest Insurance Companies (non-banking assets) - 2021 Edition;
- World’s Largest Insurance Companies (npw) - 2021 Edition; and
- Top 25 U.S. Holding Companies – 2021 Edition.
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210715005997/en/
CONTACT: Patricia Vowinkel
Executive Editor, Best’s Review®
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5540
KEYWORD: EUROPE UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INSURANCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: AM Best
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/15/2021 03:25 PM/DISC: 07/15/2021 03:25 PM