Insights on the Condensing Unit Global Market to 2028 - Size, Share & Trends Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 11, 2021--
The “Condensing Unit Market Size, Share & Trends, By Product Type (Air-Cooled Condensing Unit, Water-Cooled Condensing Unit, And Evaporative Condensing Unit), By Component, By Function, By Application, And By Region, Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global condensing unit market size is expected to reach USD 43.75 Billion in 2028, and register a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
- GEA Group
- Emerson Electric Company
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Carrier Corporation
- SCM Frigo
- Heatcraft Worldwide refrigeration
- Officine Mario Dorin
Increasing adoption of condensing units in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
Increasing demand for replacement of industrial refrigeration systems due to need for improved energy-efficient, low operating-cost condensing units are major factors expected to drive market growth.
Increasing infrastructure expenditure, growing demand for condensing units from various sectors such as cold storages and food and beverage processing, and refrigerated warehouses is another major factor expected to drive growth of the global condensing units market.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the product type segments, the air-cooled condensing unit segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global non-thermal processing market in 2020. The evaporative condensing unit segment is expected to register significantly high revenue growth rate during the forecast period.
- Among the component segments, the compressor segment accounted for a substantially large revenue share in 2020.
- Among the function segments, the air conditioning segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. The refrigeration segment is expected to register considerably high revenue growth rate during the forecast period, owing to its increasing adoption of condensing units in cold storages.
- Among the application segments, the commercial segment accounted for major revenue share in 2020. The industrial application segment is expected to register a considerably high revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific condensing unit market accounted for major revenue share in 2020, and is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period.
- The North America market accounted for the second largest revenue share in 2020, due to growing consumption of the product in various industries.
- Europe market is expected register the second-highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the Condensing Unit Market with four levels of quality check - in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of the all the major players in the Condensing Unit Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Condensing Unit Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Condensing Unit Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for condensing units in developing nations
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand from commercial and industrial sectors
18.104.22.168. Escalating demand from the cold storage and warehousing industry
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Stringent regulatory norms on usage of refrigerants
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Condensing Unit Market By Product Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Condensing Unit Market By Component Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Condensing Unit Market By Function Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Condensing Unit Market By Application Insights & Trends
Chapter 9. Condensing Unit Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Market Revenue Share by Manufacturers
10.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
10.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.4. Market positioning
10.5. Strategy Benchmarking
10.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n02ul2
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211111005794/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/11/2021 10:11 AM/DISC: 11/11/2021 10:11 AM