Global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2021--
The “Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The metal cleaning chemicals market is expected to record a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
- Arrow Solutions
- AVUDAI SURFACE TREATMENTS PVT. LTD
- Chautauqua Chemical Company
- CP GROUP BV
- Crest Chemicals
- Delstar Metal Finishing, Inc.
- DST-CHEMICALS A/S
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Elmer Wallace Ltd.
- Houghton International Inc.
- Hubbard Hall
- KYZEN CORPORATION
- Lincoln Chemical Corporation
- Luster-On Products Inc.
- Modern Chemical, Inc.
- Quaker Chemical Corporation
- PCC Rokita SA
- Rochester Midland Corp
- Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
- Stepan Company
- ZAVENIR DAUBERT INDIA
Key Market Trends
Acidic Cleaning Chemicals to Dominate the Market
- Metal cleaning chemicals serve the purpose of wet-ability, clean-ability, and protection against the corrosion of the components that require certain cleanliness specifications.
- Acidic cleaning agents are mostly utilized for the removal of inorganic deposits such as flaking. The effective elements are normally concentrated acids and mineral chelates. Often, corrosion inhibitors and surfactants are added to the acid.
- Hydrochloric acid is one of the mineral acids mainly used for concrete. Vinegar can also be used to remove calcium deposits and clean hard surfaces. Sulfuric acid is used in acidic drain cleaners to unclog jammed pipes by softening greases and carbohydrate-containing materials such as toilet tissue.
- Acidic cleaning agents, powerful and versatile substances, have the ability to remove tarnish and hard water deposits from surfaces. They are also capable of removing all kinds of deposits of ion from metals.
- Some of the cleaning agents that are easily available include detergent or soap, water, acetic acid, citric acid, sodium, hydroxide, ammonia, carbon dioxide, acetone, chromic acid, sodium perborate, borax, rubbing alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol, among others.
- In various industries, cleaning metallic surfaces is a common predicament. To solve this issue, metal cleaning chemicals are used.
- With the growing manufacturing activities across the globe, the demand for acidic metal cleaning chemicals is projected to increase through the forecast period.
Germany to Dominate the European Market
- The German economy is the largest in Europe and the fifth-largest in the world. In 2019, the German economy grew by about 0.6%, which had been its weakest growth rate in the last five years. The economic growth of the country is affected by various factors, such as trade tensions leading to reduced exports, and recent government policies on debts and fiscal adjustments. The country is in plans to stop the further downfall of the economy, due to the COVID-19 impact by announcing the availability funds (of over USD 600 billion), to ensure growth and smooth functioning in various public sectors in the near future. However, still, the GDP of the country is expected to drop down to -7.0% in 2020.
- Germany has the largest automobile industry in Europe. Germany leads the European automotive market, with 41 assembly and engine production plants that contribute to one-third of the total automobile production in Europe. Germany, which is one of the leading manufacturing bases of the automotive industry, is home to manufacturers from different segments, such as equipment manufacturers, material and component suppliers, engine producers, and whole system integrators.
- However after the moderate decline in production in 2017 by 1.7%, it has been a downhill with negative growth rates of 9.3% and 9% in 2018 and 2019, respectively. However the sales demand growth of the automobiles in the country has been good with car sales increased from 3,822,060 units sold in 2018 to 4,017,059 in 2019. This trend is expected to continue and translate into production growth which will fuel the demand for metal cleaning chemicals market in the medium term.
- The Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy lists aerospace as a key industry in Germany, with strong industrial core and high growth rates expected to be witnessed in the years to come. The German aerospace manufacturing and supplier industry comprises more than 2,300 firms located all across the country, with Northern Germany being the area with higher concentration of firms.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Manufacturing Industries
4.1.2 Growing Concern Towards Industrial Cleaning and Maintenance
4.2.1 Stringent Environments Regulations
4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.3 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of Bio-based Cleaning Chemicals
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t94t1o
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211108005816/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/08/2021 11:26 AM/DISC: 11/08/2021 11:26 AM