Key Trends and Opportunities in the Russian Construction Market to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2021--
The “Construction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025 (Q3 2021)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Russian construction industry was relatively stagnant in 2020, with the industry marginally contracting by 0.01% last year; however, this was a relatively strong performance in comparison to other markets in the region.
Weak economic conditions following the COVID-19 outbreak, as well as the collapse in oil prices, significantly weakened growth prospects in the industry. The industry is expected to recover in 2021, recording growth of 1.6% in real terms, which will be supported by investments in major infrastructure projects, along with the resumption of oil and gas projects due to rising oil prices and global economic recovery. According to Rosstat, the construction industry’s value-add grew by 0.1% year on year (YoY) in the first quarter of 2021.
The publisher expects the construction industry to stabilize and grow at an annual average rate of 2.8% between 2022 and 2025, supported by investments in the transport, oil and gas, renewable energy, telecommunication and manufacturing sectors. In June 2021, the Finance Minister Anton Siluanov announced plans to invest RUB400 billion (US$5.5 billion) from its National Wealth Fund towards infrastructure projects between 2021-2023. Previously, in November 2020, the government announced that the transport infrastructure spending plan had increased to RUB7 trillion (US$97.3 billion) for the next five years, pushed up by additional private investment. The government also plans to build 53 million m2 of residential buildings annually by 2024, under the Affordable Housing and Development program.
The energy sector will be supported by the recovery in oil prices and the government’s plans upgrade the country’s renewable energy infrastructure. The government is also planning to generate 5,864MW through renewable energy sources by 2024, of which 3,416MW will be from wind power, 2,238MW from solar and 210MW from small hydroelectric power plants.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Russian construction industry, including:
- the Russian construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Russian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Russia. It provides -
- Historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) valuations of the construction industry in Russia, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Construction Industry: At-a-Glance
3.1 Economic Performance
3.2 Political Environment and Policy
3.4 COVID-19 Status
3.5 Risk Profile
4 Construction Outlook
5 Key Industry Participants
6 Construction Market Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ujn5wd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211222005327/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/22/2021 08:31 AM/DISC: 12/22/2021 08:31 AM