2021 Demographics TrendSights Analysis - Impact of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 19, 2021--
The “Demographics - TrendSights Analysis 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Demographics mega-trend (formerly Evolving Landscapes in the publisher’s TrendSights terminology) is driven by change. The mega-trend is bookended by the trends for Socio-Demographic Change and Socio-Economic Change. As global populations grow, age (while living longer), migrate, and follow less traditional paths through life, brands are faced with increased complexity but enhanced opportunity to appeal to consumer attitudes and behaviors that are becoming more differentiated and numerous. Economics changes consumers’ participation in, and what they want from markets. Both trends, and the sub-trends between them, are constantly reshaping consumer society, and exert influence in various ways all across the publisher’s TrendSights map.
- Innovation across the FMCG space is being shaped by the challenges migrating populations and consumer trends offer to create better forms of product and service consumption and usage.
- Consumers lifestages are less linear and blurred, meaning more fragmented and specific need states.
- As populations continue to age, their impact on consumer markets intensifies; meanwhile Generation Z moves to assert its identity and individuality compared to Millennials.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had broad implications for the Demographics mega-trend, leading to new challenges in responding to constituent trends such as Redefined Households and Socio-Economic Change, where needs have shifted in response to the crisis.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand a specific consumer trend and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Trend Snapshot
- Trend Analysis
- Take Outs and Implications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z4jue8
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210719005601/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY COMMUNICATIONS OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/19/2021 11:27 AM/DISC: 07/19/2021 11:27 AM