Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2025: Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 27, 2021--
The “Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the next five years, potentially increasing from 8.17 MTPA in 2020 to 15.21 MTPA in 2025.
Around seven planned and announced Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) projects are expected to come online by 2025, predominantly in Asia followed by Europe and the North America over the upcoming years. Among countries, India expected to lead Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capacity additions by 2025, followed by China and Iran.
Reliance Industries Ltd, Sadaf Petrochemical Assaluyeh Co and China Petrochemical Corp are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capacity outlook by region
- Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) outlook by country
- Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) producers globally
- Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capital expenditure outlook by country
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capacity data
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) Capacity and Capital Expenditure Review
- Global Planned and Announced SBR Projects
- Asia SBR Industry
- Europe SBR Industry
- Middle East SBR Industry
- North America SBR Industry
- Former Soviet Union SBR Industry
- South America SBR Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1widh3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211027005789/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/27/2021 11:01 AM/DISC: 10/27/2021 11:02 AM