Worldwide Biological Sample Handling Industry to 2026 - Growing Concern of Sample Integrity and Security is Driving the Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 16, 2021--
The “Biological Sample Handling Market 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global biological sample handling market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
- Alliance Pharma PLC
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- BioRepository Resources, LLC
- Brooks Automation, Inc.
- Conversant Bio.
- Cryopoint LLC
- Experimental Pathology Laboratories (EPL), Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Indivumed GmbH
- Masy BioServices
- PrecisionMed, Inc.
- Precision for Medicine, Inc.
- ProteoGenex Inc.
- ReproCELL Europe Ltd
- SciSafe Inc.
- Sentry BioPharma Services, Inc
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
- TECHNIDATA SAS
- Tescor Inc.
Biological sample handling is a process of collection, storage, and processing of biological samples for further study or use. Compound management and biological sample management play a significant role in the drug discovery process and DNA extraction. Moreover, the collection and storage of human biological samples support the R&D industry for disease identification and fuel the trend to provide personalized medication. The biological sample handling addresses various applications such as forensic investigation, the study of proteomics and genomics, and so on. The sample is stored in either cold storage or room temperature storage accordingly.
The growing concern of sample integrity and security is the major driving factor for the market. Moreover, the IT implementation in healthcare will support and make the handling of samples easy. Apart from these factors, some of the other factors such as the rising demand for the quality sample that can be used in a wide range of applications such as a clinical trial, research, and molecular epidemiology studies drives the market growth. The growing government initiatives to promote the life science industry and increasing drug R&D activities are also key factors responsible for the growth of the biological sample handling market.
However, the increasing demand for a quality sample and the growing need for personalized, precision, and genomic medicine will be the opportunity for the biological sample handling market. In addition to this, the research and development activity and the increased spending for R&D in personalized treatment can be turn out to be a huge opportunity for the market.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global biological sample handling market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/popiff
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210716005330/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL SUPPLIES HEALTH GENETICS CLINICAL TRIALS PHARMACEUTICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/16/2021 10:11 AM/DISC: 07/16/2021 10:11 AM