Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): 2021 Update Bulletin with Views & Insights from 3 World Leading KOLs; Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and GENFIT - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 30, 2021--
The “Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Update Bulletin” newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition presents the views and insights from three world leading key opinion leaders (KOLs) from North America and Europe on a variety of recent events in NASH market, including; Intercept Pharmaceuticals announcing the initiation of the global Phase III REVERSE study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of obeticholic acid (OCA; Ocaliva); Madrigal Pharmaceuticals reports positive top-line data from a Phase II clinical trial assessing MGL-3196 and GENFIT announcing the launch of the first clinical study in paediatric NASH patients to evaluate safety and efficacy of its dual PPARa/d agonist elafibranor.
- What are KOL’s current views on obeticholic acid (OCA; Ocaliva) and what would they like to see from longer-term data?
- How do KOLs view the studies in the cirrhotic NASH patients given safety concerns with Ocaliva in PBC setting?
- Do KOLs think OCA can meet its primary endpoint in the REVERSE study?
- How do KOLs think OCA, if approved for NASH, is likely to be priced?
- How do KOLs rate the potential of Madrigal’s MGL-3196?
- Where is MGL-3196 best likely to fit into the treatment strategy? What do KOLs say?
- How do KOLs art the development of elafibranor in paediatric NASH?
- What concerns do experts have with elafibranor in children?
- What are KOLs expecting from the Phase III RESOLVE-IT study for elafibranor?
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qz9chr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211230005174/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CLINICAL TRIALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/30/2021 09:03 AM/DISC: 12/30/2021 09:03 AM