Worldwide Animal Feed Additives Industry to 2026 - by Species Type, Product Type, Form Type and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 18, 2021--
The “Animal Feed Additives Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The animal feed additives market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.87% during the period 2021-2026.
The global demand for animal-based protein is expected to grow by more than 50% over the next three decades. The growing awareness to maintain the overall health of domesticated animals and increase their productivity is surging the growth of the animal feed additives market. India, China, and Japan are the significant consumers of animal feed additives in the APAC region and accounted for a combined revenue share of USD 6,229.02 million in 2020. The growth of this market in the APAC region is due to the large livestock population and their growth rate. Companies should invest significantly in R&D activities, which ensure their success in the additives industry for the long term. The stringed food regulations have prompted farmers to feed their livestock with better feeds with natural and herbal additives. The natural products are expected to fuel the demand in the feed additives market during the forecast period.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the animal feed additives market during the forecast period:
- Increasing Demand for Animal Protein
- Probiotic Are Gaining Momentum in the Animal Feed Additives
- Growing Demand for Antibiotic Alternative
- Rising Trend of Premium Breeding & Organic Production
The study considers the present scenario of the animal feed additives market and its market dynamics for the period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market
The global animal feed additives market research report consists of segments by type of species, product type, form. The growing population and increasing demand for nutritious food are gaining momentum in poultry farming across the globe. The use of feed additives in synthetic or natural additives is an essential part of achieving success in poultry farming in terms of poultry health and production. The US is the world’s largest producer of poultry and the second-largest exporter of poultry meat. This growth pattern is expected to continue as protein needs increase because of COVID-19 and ASF outbreaks across the globe. In China, sales of poultry additives increased due to an outbreak of African Swine Fever (ASF).
Most of the poultry and pork consumed today are raised using feeds containing amino acids. During the forecast period, amino acids will become even more essential to ensure that animal production systems are environmentally sustainable, and use limited natural resources. The APAC region has enormous potential and scope for amino acids, as many farmers are unaware of the benefits of amino acids.
Liquid feed additives are highly palatable and increase their consumption among animals, which helps reduce feed wastage and labor cost. The US is expected to boost the demand for liquid feed during the forecast period.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the Animal Feed Additives market?
2. Which region has the highest demand for Animal Feed Additives?
3. Who are the key players in Animal Feed Additives Market?
4. What are the major trends that are driving the Animal Feed Additives Market?
5. Which is the largest revenue-generating segment in the animal feed additives industry?
Opportunities & Trends
- Increasing Demand for Premium Pet Foods
- Growing Concern for Animal Nutrition & Environmental Impact
- High Demand for Phosphates in Animal Feed
- Increasing Demand for Animal Proteins
- Growing Demand for Antibiotic Alternatives
- Rising Prominence of Probiotics in Animal Feed Additives
- Popular Trend of Premium Breeding & Organic Production
- Increasing Preference for Phytobiotics in Animal Feeds
- Supply Chain Disruptions Caused by Disease Outbreaks
- Increasing Demand for Plant-Based Proteins
- Evonik Industries
Other Prominent Vendors
- Biovet SA
- Kemin industries
- Cargill India Pvt Ltd
- Zydus Animal Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- AB Vista
- Land O’ Lakes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qup2qc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210818005488/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/18/2021 09:18 AM/DISC: 08/18/2021 09:18 AM