Outlook on the Aerospace Raw Materials Global Market to 2026 - Key Drivers and Challenges - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 12, 2021--
The “Aerospace Raw Materials Market Size, Share, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Materials used in the aerospace industry have had a remarkable transition in the industry over the decades concerning properties, applications, and other factors. Raw materials majorly used in the aerospace industry are aluminum & alloys, titanium & alloys, composites, steel & alloys, and other alloys. Titanium and composites are rapidly gaining traction in key applications. Recent industry focus indicates that major players are moving from aluminum to advanced materials, especially carbon composites and titanium, in the latest aircraft programs. It is anticipated that titanium and composites will remain an apple of the eye for the market stakeholders in the industry in years to come.
The market suffered a slight impact of B737MAX grounding, only the North American demand suffered a minor downturn in 2019. As the industry stakeholders were eagerly waiting for the B737 MAX grounding storm to clear up, they were unexpectedly hit by the intensely incalculable pandemic in 2020, bringing in brusque changes in the business. The jarring effects of the pandemic shook even the big guns of the aerospace industry, compelling them to restructure their strategies and fight for survival.
As a result, publisher estimates suggest that the aerospace raw materials market experienced a grave downturn in 2020, more than a 25% plunge in 2020 (YoY). However, the demand is expected to gradually catch up with the pace, logging a healthy growth during the forecast period to reach the value of US$ 17.3 billion in 2026.
- VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation
- Allegheny Technologies, Inc.
- TIMET (Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.)
- Alcoa Corporation
- Kaiser Aluminum
- Constellium SE
- Hexcel Corporation
- Solvay S.A.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Overview and Segmentation
2.2. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Segmentation
2.2.1. By Platform Type
2.2.2. By Material Type
2.2.3. By Form Type
18.104.22.168. Aluminum & Alloy - Form Type
22.214.171.124. Titanium & Alloy - Form Type
126.96.36.199. Steel & Alloy - Form Type
188.8.131.52. Composites - Form Type
2.2.4. By Sales Channel Type
2.2.5. By Region
2.3. Supply Chain Analysis
2.4. Industry Life Cycle Analysis
2.5. PEST Analysis
2.6. SWOT Analysis
3. Aerospace Raw Materials Market - The COVID-19 Impact Assessment
3.1. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Trend and Forecast (US$ Billion and Million Lbs.)
3.2. Pre-COVID vs Post-COVID Assessment
3.3. Real GDP Loss vs Aerospace Raw Materials Market Loss (2020-2021)
3.4. Market Scenario Analysis: Pessimistic, Most Likely, and Optimistic
3.5. Market Segments’ Analysis (US$ Million)
3.6. Regional and Country-Level Analysis (US$ Million)
3.7. Market Drivers
3.8. Market Challenges
4. Competitive Analysis
4.1. Market Consolidation Level
4.2. Regional Competitive Dynamics
4.3. Market Share Analysis
4.4. Product Portfolio Analysis
4.4.1. By Platform Type
4.4.2. By Material Type
4.5. Geographical Presence
4.6. New Product Launches
4.7. Strategic Alliances
4.8. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Platform Type (2015-2026)
6. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Material Type (2015-2026)
7. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Form Type (2015-2026)
8. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Sales Channel Type (2015-2026)
9. Aerospace Raw Materials Market Trend and Forecast by Region (2015-2026)
10. Strategic Growth Opportunities
11. Company Profile of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c32mws
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210712005637/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/12/2021 11:55 AM/DISC: 07/12/2021 11:56 AM