North America Sickle Cell Disease Market Opportunity Analysis 2021-2028, by Disease Type, Drug Type, Distribution Channels and by Country - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 20, 2021--
The “North America Sickle Cell Disease Market, by Disease Type, by Drug Type, by Distribution Channels, and by Country - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Increasing product approvals by key players for the treatment of sickle cell disease is expected to drive the growth of the North America sickle cell disease market over the forecast period.
For instance, in May 2021, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., a pharmaceutical company, announced that the company had received the U.S. Food Drug and Administration approval for FERRIPROX (deferiprone) indicated for the treatment of transfusional iron overload due to sickle cell disease (SCD) and anemia in pediatric patients of three years old or older and adults.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the North America sickle cell disease market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the North America sickle cell disease market based on the following parameters - company highlights, types portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and market strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Novartis International AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Bluebird Bio, Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc., ADDMEDICA, Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc., Acceleron Pharma, Inc., Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Imara, Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The North America sickle cell disease market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the North America sickle cell disease market
- Novartis International AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Bluebird Bio
- Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc.
- Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Imara, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. North America Sickle Cell Disease Market Insights
4. North America Sickle Cell Disease Market- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Economic Impact
- COVID-19 Epidemiology
- Impact on Drug Development and Clinical Trial
5. North America Sickle Cell Disease Market, By Disease Type, 2017 - 2028 (US$ Million)
6. North America Sickle Cell Disease Market, By Drug Type, 2017 - 2028 (US$ Million)
7. North America Sickle Cell Disease Market, By Distribution Channel, 2017 - 2028 (US$ Million)
8. North America Sickle Cell Disease Market, By Country, 2017 - 2028 (US$ Million)
9. Company Market Share Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o4zu97
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210820005090/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/20/2021 04:25 AM/DISC: 08/20/2021 04:26 AM