Global Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 14, 2021--
The “Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Fluoroscopy, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.9% CAGR and reach US$1.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Full-Size C-Arms segment is readjusted to a revised 5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $703.8 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.1% CAGR
The Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms market in the U.S. is estimated at US$703.8 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$572.7 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4% and 3.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.2% CAGR.
Mini C-Arms Segment to Record 4.2% CAGR
In the global Mini C-Arms segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$54.8 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$73.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$360.6 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 30 Featured):
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic, Inc.
- OrthoScan, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- A Curtain Raiser
- Recent Market Activity
- Growth Drivers
- Fluoroscopy Dominates Value-wise, Mobile C-Arms to Witness Faster Growth
- Value Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Competitive Scenario
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Expanding Aging Populace Drives Demand for Fluoroscopy & Mobile C-arms
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure Turbo Charges Demand for Imaging Equipment
- Alarming Rise in Global Obesity Levels Drives Demand for Bariatric-Versions of Fluoroscopy Equipment
- Classification of BMI
- Obesity Statistics - A Glance
- Increasing Affinity for Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures Spur Mobile C-Arms Market
- Increasing Number of Applications
- Developing Geographies Prop Up Growth
- Cost-Effectiveness and Versatility Factors Favor Fluoroscopic Procedures
- Increasing Importance of Mini C-Arms in Sports and Clinics
- Technological Evolutions Extend Opportunities for New Entrants
- Fluoroscopy Raises the Bar for Treatment in Orthopedics and Pain Management
- Growing Refurbished Imaging Equipment Market - A Boon and a Bane
- Innovative Products to Drive the Market
- ALARA Mandate - Fast Becoming Central to Fluoroscopy Practices
- New Treatment Protocols for Lower Patient and Clinician Radiation Exposure
- Dearth of Skilled Personnel Poses a Challenge for the Fluoroscopy Market
- Reimbursement Issues Threaten Future Growth of Imaging Equipment Services Market
- Expanding CT and MRI Modalities Threaten to Sideline Fluoroscopy
- Philips Grid-Controlled Fluoroscopy Technology Offers Wider Applications in Pediatrics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/92u6jk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210914005921/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RADIOLOGY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/14/2021 12:22 PM/DISC: 09/14/2021 12:22 PM