Worldwide Wet Cat Food Industry to 2030 - Featuring Blue Buffalo, Diamond Pet Foods and Heristo Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 17, 2021--
The “Wet Cat Food Market by Nature, Price Point and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global wet cat food market was valued at $4.6 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $7.9 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Wet cat food contains about 10.0% water and 90% of other dry ingredients. Wet cat food has higher amounts of proteins and fats, which improve its taste. Moreover, it is easily available in the market through various distribution channels, including supermarket/hypermarket, online stores, and specialty stores. In addition, increase in penetration of online stores is expected to drive growth of the wet cat food market, in terms of value sales, during the forecast period.
Moreover, the rise in trend of pet humanization act as a key driver of the global wet cat food market. Furthermore, from the past few years, the rise in concern has been witnessed regarding pet health among pet owners. This, in turn, has propelled growth of the wet cat food market. In addition, rapid growth of the retail sector and pet shops has propelled the growth of the market.
However, lack of awareness regarding the benefits of wet cat food is expected to hamper growth of the market during the forecast period. On the contrary, continuous innovation in wet cat foods and increase in penetration of online retail platform are expected to offer immense opportunities for the expansion of the global market during the forecast period.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global wet cat food market from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped depending on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global wet cat food market, key players, market segments, end use, and growth strategies.
- Rise in trend of pet humanization
- Increase in awareness about pet health
- Rapid growth of the retail sector and pet shops
- Traditional ways of feeding pets
- Lack of awareness regarding the benefits of wet cat food
- Increase in regulatory on pet food
- Product innovation and rise in demand for organic ingredients
- Rapid penetration of online retail platform
- Increase in pet ownership in developing nations
Key Market Segments
By Price Point
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Store
- Online Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia and New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd.
- Diamond Pet Foods
- Farmina Pet Foods
- Heristo AG
- Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- MARS, INCORPORATED
- Nestle Purina Petcare
- THE J. M. SMUCKER COMPANY
- Tiernahrung Deuerer GmbH
- Wellpet LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v5vs14
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211217005480/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PETS CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/17/2021 12:02 PM/DISC: 12/17/2021 12:02 PM