Insights on the Treadmill Global Market to 2030 - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 6, 2021--
The “Treadmill Market by Product Type, End Use, Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global treadmill market was valued at $3,284.8 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $5,932.0 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.1%.
Treadmill is a type of fitness equipment or device required for physical exercise to manage overall weight, improve physical stamina, and develop muscular strength. Demand for treadmill has increased globally, owing to increase in health awareness. Moreover, treadmills are easily available in the market through various distribution channels including franchise stores, online stores, and specialty stores. Continuous growth of online stores is expected to drive growth of the treadmill market, in terms of value sales during the forecast period.
Globally, there is a growth in the gym culture as more people are joining gyms for good health. This, in turn, drives the treadmill market. Moreover, increase in health awareness and rise in need for active and healthy lifestyle across the world are the key drivers of the treadmill market. Furthermore, penetration of international brands in the untapped market has also propelled growth of the treadmill market. However, high price of treadmill is expected to hamper the growth of the treadmill market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, continuous innovation in the treadmill and the rapid growth of online retail platform is expected to offer immense opportunities for the treadmill market, in terms of value sales during the forecast period.
The global treadmill equipment market segments are categorized into product type, end use, distribution channel, and region. By product type, it is classified into manual and electronic. By end use, it is divided into residential, institutional, and commercial. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segregated into specialty store, franchise store, online store, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and Rest of LAMEA).
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global treadmill market from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, end use, and growth strategies.
- Growing culture of Gym globally
- Rise in health and fitness awareness
- Penetration of international brands
- High cost of treadmill in the market
- Availability of counterfeit products
- Surge in government investment in sports events
- Rapid growth of online retail platform
- Health & Fitness
- Johnson Health Tech
- Nautilus Inc.
- True Fitness Technology Inc.
- Impulse (Qingdao) Health Tech Co. Ltd.
- Life Fitness Inc.
- Landice Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s7d854
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211006005807/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS HEALTH RETAIL FITNESS & NUTRITION SPECIALTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/06/2021 11:40 AM/DISC: 10/06/2021 11:41 AM