Global Property Insurance Market Forecast to 2025: Key Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Regulatory Overview, Developments and COVID-19′s Impact on Financials of the Leading Companies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 7, 2022--
The “Global Property Insurance Market Size and Forecast to 2025 - Overview, Key Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Regulatory Overview and Developments” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the global property insurance market and key regional property insurance markets.
This report provides a detailed outlook of the Global Property Insurance industry.
The report captures premium trends for top 10 property insurers and regional property insurance market, the data for which has been collected from company annual reports/SFCR’s.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as property insurance premiums during the review period (2016-2020).
It also provides key indicators such as commercial and retail premiums, premiums by region, and global top 10 property insurance markets during the review period (2016-2020) and projected figures for the forecast period 2020-2025 for the property insurance markets.
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the global and regional property insurance industry, key trends, drivers, challenges, regulatory overview and developments, and impact of the COVID-19 on the industry.
It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, overview, and comparative analysis of leading companies and top property insurance markets’ premium trends for key regional markets. The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the regional economy and regulatory insights.
The report also profiles natural hazard risks at regional level, including loss figures.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on property insurance dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the property insurance market.
- Insights on key market trends in the property insurance market.
- Insights on key growth and profitability challenges in the property insurance market.
- Comparative analysis of leading property insurance providers.
- Regional overview and in-depth analysis on key regional property insurance markets.
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the global and regional property insurance market.
- Insight on the future growth trend and market outlook.
- It provides historical values from 2016-2020 for the top 10 global property insurers.
- It provides key trends in the global property insurance industry.
- The reports covers in-depth the analysis of historical values of KPIs and COVID-19 impact on the company financials for top property insurers from 2016-2020.
- It provide the market share and ranking dynamics of the top property insurers.
- The reports provide in-depth coverage and analysis of top property insurance groups, including their business and product mix and financial performance.
- It provides historical values from 2016-2020 and forecast from 2020-2025 for key regional property insurance markets.
- It details the natural hazard profile of a region.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the regional property insurance industry, top 10 property insurance markets and provides comprehensive overview of economy and demographics, property insurance market trends, and competitive landscape of key property insurance markets.
- It provides an in-depth analysis of the property insurance markets.
- It provides rankings, premiums, and competitive landscape analysis of top property insurers operating in regional markets.
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual Holding
- The Travelers Companies
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Zurich Insurance
- Tokio Marine
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sa3kqy
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220107005439/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE INSURANCE COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/07/2022 12:55 PM/DISC: 01/07/2022 12:56 PM