Worldwide At-Home Fitness Equipment Industry to 2027 - Featuring Tonal Systems, Technogym and Louis Vuitton Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 11, 2021--
The “At-Home Fitness Equipment Market by Product Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Price Point: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global at-home fitness equipment market was valued at $5,545 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $11,459 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2027.
Fitness equipment is any machine or device required for physical exercise to manage overall weight, improve physical stamina, and develop muscular strength. The demand for at-home fitness equipment has increased globally, due to increase in health awareness. The most commonly used at-home fitness equipment include treadmills, stationary cycles, free weights, elliptical and others. Increase in prevalence of obesity and rise in health consciousness have majorly boosted the growth of the global at-home fitness equipment market. Furthermore, an upsurge in urban population, rising disposable income, growing health consciousness, growing trend of bodybuilding, and an increase in government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyles have fueled the adoption of at-home fitness equipment.
The adoption of at-home fitness equipment is expected to increase among the population. Sedentary lifestyles and hectic schedules have led to the adoption of at-home fitness equipment. Exercising at home using fitness equipment saves gym membership expenses. However, space limitation and the high cost of equipment restrain the market growth. The penetration of at-home fitness equipment usage is the highest in the U.S. Free weights are among the most commonly used strength equipment and offer fixed as well as adjustable weights.
At-home gym equipment is available with cables and adjustable pulleys that provide options for abdominal, arm, shoulder back, chest exercises, leg press, and calf raises offering customization in a single multipurpose equipment. Furthermore, leading players in the industry are coming up with innovative solutions. For instance, Life Fitness, one of the players operating in the market, offers the F3 folding treadmill to home consumers with wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring and convenience of minimal storage space.
The global at-home fitness equipment market is segmented into product type, distribution channel, end user, price point, and region. Depending on product type, the at-home fitness equipment market is categorized into cardiovascular training equipment, free weights, and power racks. The cardiovascular training equipment segment is sub-segmented into treadmills, stationary cycles, rowing machines, and elliptical and others. By distribution channel, the global at-home fitness equipment market is segregated into dealers, online, retail, and gyms/clubs. The online segment is further segregated into direct distribution and 3rd party retailers. The retail segment is further fragmented into mass retailer and specialty retailer. By end user, the at-home fitness equipment market is segregated into households, apartment, and gym in apartment. By price point, the market is segmented into low, mid, and luxury.
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global at-home fitness equipment market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets in this market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- The value chain analysis of the industry highlights the key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles and value addition at every stage in the value chain.
- The quantitative analysis of the market during the period of 2019-2027 has been provided to elaborate the market potential.
- Upsurge in young population in developing region
- Increase in government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyle
- Rise in prevalence of obesity
- Multifunctional at-home equipment are suitable for households
- Renting of fitness equipment
- High cost of at-home fitness equipment
- Alternatives to home workout
- Development of connected fitness device technology
- Use of virtual reality (VR) in at-home fitness equipment
- Tonal Systems Inc.
- ICON Health & Fitness Inc.
- Louis Vuitton
- Nordic Track
- Precor Inc.
- JTX Fitness
- Keiser Corporation
- York Barbell
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/60veqk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211011005461/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL HEALTH DEPARTMENT STORES FITNESS & NUTRITION SPECIALTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/11/2021 09:54 AM/DISC: 10/11/2021 09:54 AM