Worldwide Persulfates Industry to 2026 - Increasing Demand from Electronics Segment - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 14, 2021--
The “Persulfates Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Persulfates Market is projected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- ABC Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- ADEKA CORPORATION
- Akkim Kimya
- CHEMetrics, Inc.
- Fujian ZhanHua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.
- PeroxyChem (Evonik Industries AG)
- POWDER PACK CHEM
- SHAANXI BAOHUA TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
- Shanghai Ansin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Stars Chemical (YongAn) Co., Ltd.
- United Initiators
- VR Persulfates Pvt. Ltd
- Yatai Electrochemistry Co., Ltd.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Electronics Segment
- A persulfate (or peroxysulfate) is a compound containing sulfur anions in normal tetrahedral geometry typical for the S(VI) oxidation state. The persulfate salts are strong oxidizers.
- The growing demand for persulfates in the electronics industry due to usage in cleaning and etching of printed circuit substrates is projected to propel the persulfate market during the forecast period.
- Persulfates are used for surface cleanings of metals, like brass, copper, nickel, aluminum, zinc, and titanium, before coating, plating, and adhesive bonding on electronic components, which is expected to boost the persulfates demand and stimulate its market.
- The United States electronics market is the largest market in the world, in terms of size. It is expected to remain the leading market during the forecast period, owing to the usage of advanced technology, increase in the number of R&D centers, and increasing demand from consumers. There is a high demand for newer and faster electronic products, due to the rapid pace of innovation, the advancement of technology, and R&D activities in the electronics industry. There is growth in the number of manufacturing plants and development centers in the United States, focusing on high-end products.
- The German electronic industry is Europe’s biggest and the fifth-largest, globally. The electrical and electronics industry accounted for 11% of the total German industrial production and about 3% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP). Moreover, the electrical and electronics industry accounts for around 23% of the entire FDI of the country.
- Furthermore, the Japanese electronics industry is one of the largest in the world, and according to JEITA (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association), in terms of value, annual electronic component production increased by around 6.9% in 2020 compared to the previous year. The electronic component production value in Japan was around YEN 2.8 trillion in the year 2020.
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market for persulfate during the forecast period. In countries, like China, India, and Japan, due to the increasing demand from various end-user industries, such as polymers, electronics, and cosmetics and personal care, the demand for persulfate has been increasing in the region.
- The growing preference for polymers over metals and rising consumer appliances demand in the region is boosting the polymer initiator sector in the region, which is stimulating the persulfate market in the region.
- Persulfates are also used for oxidative degradation of toxic substances and chemicals in wastewater, making the water treatment process easy. Due to this, there is a surge in demand for persulfates for water treatment applications.
- Additionally, changing fashion and lifestyle trends may propel the market growth of hair dye and, consequently, persulfate due to their application in hair bleaches and hair lighteners to decolorize hair by oxidizing colors present in the hair shaft. The Asia-Pacific hair color market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period, which will boost the persulfate market size.
- China is the world second largest cosmetics market and emerging as the largest market in terms of cosmetics and skin care products, globally. The Chinese cosmetics and skin care market, which includes a wide variety of industries, such as makeup, skin care, hair care, personal hygiene, experienced growth in 2019-2020. Furthermore, the continuous growth in population is another factor fueling the demand for cosmetics products in the country. This, in turn, is augmenting the growth of the market studied.
- China is the world leader in many types of goods and is the largest industrial hub. China’s wastewater treatment industry broadly covers the treatment of influent, sewage treatment and water recycling and the industries are investing more to treat industrial waste water.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand of Persulfates in the Electronics Industry
4.1.2 Growing Demand in the Paper, Pulp, and Textile Industry
4.2.1 Issues Related to Storage and Transportation of Persulfates
4.2.2 Negative Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION (Market Size by Revenue)
5.3 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Application of Persulfates in the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry
7.2 Rising Demand of Soil Remediation Techniques
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h0gh4o
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210714005756/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/14/2021 12:25 PM/DISC: 07/14/2021 12:25 PM