Global Biodegradable Baby Diapers Market Overview 2021-2026: Growth in Demand as Market Forecast to Reach USD 4.79 Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 1, 2021--
The “Global Biodegradable Baby Diapers Market Overview, 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the market categorized into Market (Overall, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East- Africa) and Country, along with trends & forecasts for the diaper market around the world.
Regular diapers are not biodegradable; even if they are, it would take over 500 years. This is a very long time for something like diapers given their frequency and quantity of use. A recent alternative to conventional diapers is biodegradable or compostable diapers, which are eco-friendly given the use of sustainable raw materials. But if these are not sent to the composting facilities, then its impact is much similar to the regular diapers. Biodegradable diapers accounted for a very low market share in the overall market of diaper market. By the end of 2026, the market for biodegradable diapers is expected to cross a value of USD 4.79 Billion, which in the period of 2015 to 2020 grew with a historic CAGR of 8.66%.
The manufacturing trends in the current era include using biodegradable materials, sustainably harvested wood pulp, and being devoid of chlorine and other added fragrances. In today’s modern world, trends have played an important role in the diaper market. Trends such as demand for thinner diapers with high absorbency are leading in the biodegradable market. The traditional retail segment is the least contributing segment, given the high price of the product. Moreover, digital platforms such as social networking, websites, and e-commerce sites have also eased the buying of biodegradable diapers. Customers can compare different qualities with just one click and choose the best one out of them.
The market is led by Asia, followed by North America. With the incline in the birth rate, the demand for baby diapers is to have a hike in the market growth. Also, the rise in the purchasing power of the developing countries and the easy availability are the reasons for the market growth in the coming years.
The market is highly competitive, with a considerable number of regional and global players, while the major companies are First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Hengan International Group Company, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, Kimberly & Clark Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Procter & Gamble, The Daio Paper Corporation, Unicharm Corporation
This report would help you answer the following questions:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market during the forecast period?
- Which region outstands in the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market?
- Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market?
- What are the major companies in the Global Baby Biodegradable Diaper Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
4. Global Bio-Degradable Baby Diaper Market Outlook
5. North America Bio-Degradable Baby Diaper Market Outlook
6. Europe Bio-Degradable Baby Diaper Market Outlook
7. Asia Pacific Bio-Degradable Baby Diaper Market Outlook
8. Latin America Bio-Degradable Baby Diaper Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Bio-Degradable Baby Diaper Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Company Profiles
- Domtar Personal Care
- Hengan International Group Company
- Kao Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- Unicharm Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7x7yus
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211101005630/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL CONSUMER ENVIRONMENT PARENTING SUPERMARKET SPECIALTY BABY/MATERNITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/01/2021 09:47 AM/DISC: 11/01/2021 09:47 AM