Global Stormwater Management Markets, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 13, 2021--
The “Global Stormwater Management Market, By Tool (Grassed Swales, Rain Gardens, Pervious Pavement, Green Roofs and Others), By Application (Municipal, Commercial and Industrial), By End User Industry, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global stormwater management market stood at USD13430.79 million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.40% by 2026 on the back of increasing number of intense floods and storms coupled with rising urbanization.
Increase in the number and intensity of landslides due to heavy storm, snow and rainfall drives the adoption of stormwater management solutions for efficient water management and sustainable infrastructure development.
Moreover, technological advancements, growing investments towards water infrastructure & management systems, and shifting focus of governments towards the adoption of advanced water management systems as compared to traditional wastewater and water management systems, is expected to fuel the global stormwater management market in the coming years.
Several treating systems are available, but each system has its own pros and cons and therefore it is obligatory to use the technique/system as per the ingredients of the polluted water such as the pollutant present in large quantities, among others.
Generally, three stages are established in stormwater treatment namely, the primary stage (basic level that removes gross pollutants and helps in superficial cleaning), the secondary stage (removes and sediments fine particles and the attached pollutants) and the tertiary stage (removes ultrafine and colloidal particulates, heavy metals, and other dissolved nutrients).
Stormwater management systems such as sand filters, hydrodynamic separators, gross pollutant traps, sediment basins, litter baskets, grass swales, infiltration and bio-infiltration systems, trash racks, net guards and slit arrestors find their applications in Stormwater detention, Water quality protection, Stormwater infiltration, Oil spill control, Industrial stormwater (filtration for industrial sites, stormwater treatment on sites using hydrodynamic separators, oil and water separation techniques and rail collector pans for oil collection), and Green infrastructure (bio retention pre-treatment, bio retention and subsurface infiltration, bio filtration and rainwater harvesting).
Stormwater management majorly finds application in municipal, industrial and commercial sectors. Municipal sector accounts for the dominating share in the global stormwater management market, on the back of increasing number of government regulations to minimize the pollution and make efficient use of stormwater. Increasing investments and growing technological advancements to upgrade water management infrastructure have shifted the governments and private companies’ focus to stormwater management as compared to conventional methods of water and wastewater management.
Additionally, government standards and guidelines to include stormwater management in building guidelines and urban planning, majorly in developed economies, is expected to boost the use of stormwater management services across various sectors, globally.
Some of the leading players operating in the global stormwater management market include
- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- Forterra, Inc.
- Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc
- Urban Asset Solutions Pty Ltd.
- Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC
- Hydro International UK Ltd.
- AquaShield, Inc.
- Oldcastle Infrastructure, Inc.
- StormTrap LLC
- SMEC Holdings Limited
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Global Stormwater Management Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Stormwater Management Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast Global Stormwater Management Market based on Tools, Application, End Use, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Global Stormwater Management Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Global Stormwater Management Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Global Stormwater Management Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Stormwater Management Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Stormwater Management Market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021E
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026F
Global Stormwater Management Market, By Tools:
- Grassed Swales
- Rain Gardens
- Pervious Pavement
- Green Roofs
Global Stormwater Management Market, By Application:
Global Stormwater Management Market, By End User:
Global Stormwater Management Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s9mmf0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211013005984/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY NATURAL RESOURCES UTILITIES OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/13/2021 12:56 PM/DISC: 10/13/2021 12:56 PM