Global $96.7 Billion Heat Pumps Market Report 2021, Featuring Profiles of Key Players AAON Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and Panasonic Corp. - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 20, 2021--
The “Heat Pumps: Global Markets to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for heat pumps is forecast to grow from $60.4 billion in 2021 to $96.7 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% for the period of 2021-2026.
The APAC market for heat pumps is forecast to grow from $20.9 billion in 2021 to $32.0 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.9% for the period of 2021-2026.
The MEA market for heat pumps should grow from $4.7 billion in 2021 to $8.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.6% for the period of 2021-2026
The report includes details about different types of heat pumps such as air source, water source and geothermal/ground source heat pumps. It has a detailed analysis that covers the manufacturers of heat pumps as well as the trends and opportunities that are prevailing in the market and can result in the future growth of the market. The market values are estimated based on multiple factors and analysis of manufacturers’ revenue. Market dynamics within each industry are identified. Technological advancements and trends are reviewed, and other influential factors such as economic conditions and standards are discussed. Because this is a global study, domestic and international technological issues and economic considerations are analyzed.
The market segments of the report are focused on the technical and commercial aspects of heat pump installations in different end-user segments in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. The report also provides the policy and regulatory frameworks for the installation of heat pumps by different processing industries. Installations must operate within these frameworks in order to maintain environmental sustainability and to comply with government regulations.
The global heat pump market is also analyzed by global, regional as well as country-wise segments. The geographical segments are forecast for the period 2021 to 2026. Furthermore, the report features a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market, including a detailed analysis of key market players and a list of small and regional market players.
The Report Includes
- 91 data tables and 58 additional tables
- An up-to-date analysis of current and future global markets for heat pump within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size (in value and volumetric terms) and revenue forecast (in USD) for global heat pump markets, and their corresponding market share analysis by type, rated capacity, end-user industry and geography
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects and contributions to the overall market
- Country specific data and analysis for the heat pump market featuring China, Japan, India, South Korea, the U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and South Africa
- Impact of COVID-19 on the progress of global heat pump market, and pandemic implications on heat pump manufacturing and supply chains industry
- Insight into the list of global market players operating; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Assessment of the competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product development, expansions, the impact of government regulations and R&D activities in the global heat pump market
- Company profiles descriptions of the leading market participants, including AAON Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and Panasonic Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Market Potential
- Components of HVAC Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pump Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Market Challenges
- Market Trends
- Heat Pump Supply Chain
- COVID-19 Impact on Global Heat Pump Market
- SWOT Analysis
Chapter 4 Heat Pump Market by Type
Chapter 5 Heat Pump Market by Rating Capacity
Chapter 6 Heat Pump Market by End-Use Sector
Chapter 7 Heat Pump Market by Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape: Global
- List of Market Players
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Aaon Inc.
- Carrier Corp.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Lennox International
- Midea Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Nibe Industries Ab
- Nortek Global Hvac
- Panasonic Corp.
- Thermax Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wr32zv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210820005095/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/20/2021 04:58 AM/DISC: 08/20/2021 04:58 AM