Global Apparel Retail Industry Guide 2021: Womenswear was the Market’s Most Lucrative in 2020 with Total Revenues of $619.2 Billion - Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 9, 2021--
The “Apparel Retail Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global apparel retail market had total revenues of $1,206.2bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.2% between 2016 and 2020.
Global Apparel Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- The apparel retail market includes baby clothing, toddler clothing and casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion, and outerwear for men, women, boys and girls; excludes sports-specific clothing. All market data and forecasts are represented as a consumer expenditure in retailers which includes sales taxes (e.g. VAT) and figures presented are in nominal terms (i.e., without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- The womenswear segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2020, with total revenues of $619.2bn, equivalent to 51.3% of the market’s total value.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had severe consequences for the global apparel retail market. Nationwide lockdown restrictions have greatly reduced the ability of consumers to visit physical apparel retail stores to make purchases and has also meant that consumers are spending more time at home, reducing the demand for new clothing.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global apparel retail industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global apparel retail industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global apparel retail industry with five year forecasts.
- Zalando SE
- JD.com Inc
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
- Groupe Galeries Lafayette
- Inditex SA
- adidas AG
- Otto GmbH & Co KG
- Gruppo Coin S.p.A
- PRADA S.p.A.
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.
- Takashimaya Co Ltd
- Wesfarmers Limited
- Myer Holdings Ltd
- Woolworths Holdings Ltd
- Cotton On Clothing Pty Ltd
- Walmart Inc
- Hudson’s Bay Company
- Aritzia Inc
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd
- Shanghai Bailian Group Co Ltd
- C&A Mode GmbH & Co KG
- Bestseller A/S
- El Corte Ingles SA
- Punto FA SL
- Associated British Foods Plc
- John Lewis plc
- Marks and Spencer Group plc
- JD Sports Fashion Plc
- Boohoo Group Plc
- ASOS Plc
- Target Corp
- The TJX Companies, Inc.
- Macy’s Inc
- Kohl’s Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5w4ci3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211109006285/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FASHION OTHER RETAIL DISCOUNT/VARIETY RETAIL DEPARTMENT STORES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/09/2021 12:03 PM/DISC: 11/09/2021 12:03 PM