Worldwide Natural Language Processing Industry to 2025 - Growing Investments in the Healthcare Industry to Implement NLP Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 29, 2021--
The “Natural Language Processing Market Research Report by Industry, by Type, by Technology, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Natural Language Processing Market size was estimated at USD 11,898.35 Million in 2019 and expected to reach USD 13,823.51 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 16.52% to reach USD 29,787.47 Million by 2025.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Natural Language Processing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Natural Language Processing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Natural Language Processing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Natural Language Processing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Natural Language Processing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Natural Language Processing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Natural Language Processing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Natural Language Processing Market?
- Increase use of smart devices and generated massive digital data
- Adoption of cloud-based solutions and supportive regulations
- Demand from financial institutions text mining, cross-border payments, and foreign exchange
- Unreliability of NLP algorithms and increased complications due to use of code-mixed language
- Growing investment in healthcare industry to implement NLP
- Adoption of NLP-based applications to improve customer service
- Potential application in IT & telecom, automotive, and defense & aerospace
- Concerns related to data privacy
- 3M Company
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Automated Insights, Inc.
- Bitext Innovations, S.L
- Conversica, Inc.
- Dolbey Systems, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc.
- Google LLC by Alphabet Inc.
- Health Fidelity, Inc.
- Inbenta Technologies Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Linguamatics Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NetBase Quid
- Rosoka Software, Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Verint Systems Inc.
- Veritone, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/io8eha
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210929005722/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/29/2021 11:29 AM/DISC: 09/29/2021 11:29 AM