Global RegTech Market (2021 to 2026) - by Component, Application, Deployment, Organization Size, Vertical and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 6, 2021--
The “Global RegTech Market (2021-2026) by Component, Application, Deployment, Organization Size, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global RegTech Market is estimated to be USD 7 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 15.8 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 17.5%.
Key factors promoting the growth of the market are the rising number of fraudulent activities such as money laundering taking place in the financial sector. This has required a need for risk and compliance management system, especially for large scale organizations. Besides, the adoption of Regulatory Technology (Reg Tech) software can also be effective in reducing compliance costs by speeding up the business processes and increasing the organization’s overall efficiency.
The high cost of the software and the regulatory discrepancies across different regions are likely to hamper the growth of the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global RegTech Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- The Rising Number of Fraudulent Activities
- The Increasing Need for Risk and Compliance Management
- The Growing Cost of Compliance
- Need for Faster Transactions
- The High Cost of Software
- Regulatory Divergence
- Lack of Technical Knowledge about the Software Deliverable
- Adoption of New Technologies to Achieve Compliance Efficiency
- Government Initiatives for the Adoption of Reg Tech
- Mandatory Application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Guidelines
- Application of Reg Tech for Non-Finance Industries
- Privacy of Consumer Data
- Implementation Challenges due to Incompatible Systems
- ACTICO GmbH
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- MetricStream Inc.
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer N.V.
- Abside Smart Financial Technologies
- Alto Advisory
- Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS)
- Infrasoft Technologies
- VERMEG (acquired Lombard Risk)
- London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Nasdaq Bwise
- Rimes Technologies
- Sai Global
- Sysnet Global Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v3wry3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210706005581/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/06/2021 11:19 AM/DISC: 07/06/2021 11:19 AM