Worldwide Plant Based Biomanufacturing Industry to 2026 - Featuring Pfizer, Aimmune Therapeutics and Medicago Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 27, 2021--
The “Global Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market, By Product Type (Antibodies, Vaccines, Proteins, Biologics, Enzyme, Others), By Technology (Upstream v/s Downstream) By Source (Whole Plant, Plant Cells, Others), By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global plant based biomanufacturing market will report an impressive CAGR in the forecast period, 2022-2026.
The market growth can be attributed to the advancing healthcare capabilities to device treatment from plant based elements. Moreover, increasing number of pipeline products that are a part of plant based biologics is further drive the growth of the global plant based biomanufacturing market in the upcoming five years. Also, rising demands for the human biologics, and to make these procedures affordable and less time consuming, the global plant based biomanufacturing market is expected to grow substantially in the next five years. Additionally, recent developments in plant expression vectors, downstream processing, and glycoengineering have established plants as a superior alternative to biologics production. As a next best commercial development in the field of biotechnology the global plant based biomanufacturing market is anticipated to register esteemed growth in the future five years.
Plant based biomanufacturing includes protein manufacturing processes through recombinant protein production. These proteins include protein biopolymers, industrial proteins and enzymes, and therapeutic proteins. The production processes involve a narrowing diversity of bioreactors for cell, hairy root, microalgae, and moss cultivation. Direct use of cultivated plant cells, whole or minimally processed plants, or plant parts (e.g., seeds, dried leaves) is in development for industrial/bioenergy applications as well as for therapeutics and vaccines and play a vital role in bio-pharmaceutical productions.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Aimmune Therapeutics Inc. (Nestle)
- Medicago, Inc.
- Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.
- iBio, Inc.
- PlantForm Corporation
- Ventria Bioscience Inc.
- Protalix Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Planet Biotechnology Inc.
- Zea Biosciences Corp.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global plant based biomanufacturing market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global plant based biomanufacturing market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast global plant based biomanufacturing market based on product type, technology, source, end user, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global plant based biomanufacturing market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global plant based biomanufacturing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global plant based biomanufacturing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global plant based biomanufacturing market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global plant based biomanufacturing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Criteria’s for Selecting a Plant for Biomanufacturing
4.2. Popularly Synthesized Products
4.3. Brand Awareness
5. Executive Summary
6. Global Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Antibodies, Vaccines, Proteins, Biologics, Enzyme, Others)
6.2.2. By Technology (Upstream v/s Downstream)
6.2.3. By Source (Whole Plant, Plant Cells, Seed, Leaf, Others)
6.2.4. By End User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Others)
6.2.5. By Company (2020)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. North America Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market Outlook
8. Europe Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market Outlook
10. South America Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Plant Based Biomanufacturing Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Patent Analysis
15. Clinical Trials
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t0x3xn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210927005665/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY AGRICULTURE HEALTH NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/27/2021 12:10 PM/DISC: 09/27/2021 12:11 PM