Global Finance Cloud Market (2021 to 2030) - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 30, 2021--
The “Finance Cloud Market by Component, Enterprise Size, Deployment Model and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Finance cloud helps businesses with an ecosystem of connected tools to manage accounts, process payments, handle payroll, create financial reports, and manage budgets. Moreover, increase in maturity of cloud solutions and proven track record on security is boosting the adoption of cloud in the financial sector. In addition, a cloud system helps in eliminating large & upfront capital expenditure for computer hardware & software and accounting application software licenses.
Cloud enhances financial performances, helps reducing capital expenditure, and improves operational efficiency. Thus, multiple benefits associated with cloud significantly contribute toward the growth of the global finance cloud market. In addition, surge in demand for cloud among financial companies and rapid adoption of cloud in SMEs are major factors that drive the market growth. However, higher investment & maintenance costs and concerns associated with data security & protection are some of the factors that hamper the market growth. On the contrary, with an increasing demand for security of data, financial companies are investing heavily in technologies and incorporating cloud in their existing business model, which are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the finance cloud market in the upcoming years.
The finance cloud market is segmented into component, enterprise size, deployment model, application, and region. By component, the market is bifurcated into solution and service. The solutions segment is further segmented into financial forecasting, financial reporting & analysis, security, governance, risk & compliance, and others. Based on Enterprise Size, the market is divided into large enterprises and small & medium enterprises (SMEs). Depending on deployment model, it is segregated into public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. The applications covered in the study include revenue management, business intelligence, asset management, customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides in-depth analysis of the global finance cloud market along with the current trends and future estimations to illustrate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, & opportunities and their impact analysis on the global finance cloud market size are provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global finance cloud market from 2021 to 2030 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Rapid adoption of cloud in SMEs
- Rise in need for operational efficiency & transparency in business processes
- Surge in demand for cloud among financial companies
- Concerns associated with data security & protection
- Higher investment & maintenance costs
- Rise in cloud adoption in developing regions
- Technological advancement in cloud
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Acumatica, Inc.
- ARYAKA NETWORKS, INC.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- SAP SE
- Sage Group plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wbxgu7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210930005770/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FINANCE DATA MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/30/2021 11:45 AM/DISC: 09/30/2021 11:47 AM