Global Space-Based RF & Microwave Technology Market Report 2021: Market is Estimated to Reach $14.01 Billion in 2031 - Commercial Business Opportunities within New Space - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 12, 2021--
The “Space-Based RF & Microwave Technology Market - A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Platform, Application, End User, Component, Frequency and Country - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global space-based RF & microwave technology market is estimated to reach $14,015.8 million in 2031, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.26% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The technological advancement in terms of size, reliability, transfer rate, and power consumption are driving the global space-based RF & microwave technology market. In addition, the introduction of new private players and increasing government and institutional funding within the space domain help generate market opportunities.
The major driving factor of the market can be gauged by increasing space budgets by major countries for establishing a secure military and commercial space communication network., agreements, and collaborations will aid the readers in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the upcoming trends in the global space-based RF & microwave technology market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces expected to increase the demand for satellite connectivity during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global space-based RF & microwave technology market?
- What was the revenue generated in the global space-based RF & microwave technology market by various segments in 2020, and what are the estimates by 2031?
- Which end user of the space-based RF & microwave technology market (government and military, logistics, media and telemetry, oil and gas, and environment and monitoring) is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What is the estimated revenue to be generated by the global space-based RF & microwave technology market across different regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) during the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the global space-based RF & microwave technology market, and what are the new strategies that they are adopting to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the space-based RF & microwave technology market companies foresee in the next ten years?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the global space-based RF & microwave technology market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Industry Outlook
1.1.1 Space and Satellite Industry: Market Overview
126.96.36.199 Optical Communication: A New Business Horizon
1.1.2 Emerging Trends
188.8.131.52 Adoption of New Manufacturing Technologies
184.108.40.206 Software-Defined Reconfigurable RF Components
220.127.116.11 Increasing High-Frequency Operations
1.1.3 Major Test Certifications and Standards for Space-Based RF Components
1.1.4 Supply Chain Analysis
1.2 Market Dynamics
1.2.1 Business Drivers
18.104.22.168 Rising Demand for Satellite Communication Systems
22.214.171.124 Rising Usage of CubeSats and Other Cost-Effective Satellite Solutions
1.2.2 Business Challenges
126.96.36.199 Market Access Restriction and Spectrum Allocation Problems
188.8.131.52 Export and Investment Challenges
1.2.3 Business Opportunities
184.108.40.206 Commercial Business Opportunities within New Space
1.2.4 Key Market Strategies
220.127.116.11 Major Strategies and Developments
18.104.22.168.1 Product Development, Long Term Collaborations, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Investments
22.214.171.124 Other Strategies
2.1 Global Space-Based RF/Microwave Technology Market (by Platform)
2.1.1 Market Overview
126.96.36.199 Demand Analysis of Platform Market
2.1.2 Space-Based Platform
188.8.131.52 Demand Analysis of Space-Based Platform Market
184.108.40.206.1 Demand Analysis of Satellites Market
220.127.116.11.2 LEO Satellites
18.104.22.168.3 MEO Satellites
22.214.171.124.4 GEO Satellites
126.96.36.199 Launch Vehicles
2.1.3 Ground-Based Platform
188.8.131.52 Ground Stations
2.2 Global Space-Based RF/Microwave Technology Market (by Application)
2.2.1 Market Overview
184.108.40.206 Demand Analysis of Application Market
2.2.3 Earth Observation
2.2.5 Technology Development
2.3 Global Space-Based RF/Microwave Technology Market (by End User)
2.3.1 Market Overview
220.127.116.11 Demand Analysis of End User Market
2.3.2 Government and Military
2.3.4 Media and Telemetry
2.3.5 Oil and Gas
2.3.6 Environmental and Monitoring
3.1 Global Space-Based RF/Microwave Technology Market (by Component)
3.1.1 Market Overview
18.104.22.168 Demand Analysis of Component Market
3.1.2 TRM (Transmitter/Receiver Module)
3.1.4 RF Switch
3.1.5 RF Cables
3.2 Global Space-Based RF/Microwave Technology Market (by Frequency)
3.2.1 Market Overview
22.214.171.124 Demand Analysis of Frequency Market
3.2.2 Very High Frequency (VHF) (30MHz-300MHz)
3.2.3 Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) (301MHz-3GHz)
3.2.4 Super High Frequency (SHF) (4GHz-30GHz)
3.2.5 Extremely-High Frequency (EHF) (31GHz-300GHz)
4.1 Global Space-based RF/Microwave Technology Market (by Region)
5 Markets - Competitive Benchmarking & Company Profiles
- Airbus S.A.S.
- ASELSAN A.S.
- Cobham Limited
- General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies
- Thales Group
- TTI Norte S.L. (TTI)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vo6syd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210712005598/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY SATELLITE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/12/2021 11:31 AM/DISC: 07/12/2021 11:32 AM