United States Bottled Water Market Outlook to 2025: A Look at the Leading Companies and Their Brands - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 29, 2021--
The “Bottled Water in the U.S. Through 2025” report from Beverage Marketing has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The most comprehensive report available, Bottled Water in the U.S. through 2025 surveys the domestic landscape of the leading beverage category. The study provides volume, retail dollar, wholesale dollar and per capita consumption figures and provides analysis that gives true perspective to the wealth of historical, current and forecasted data it provides. An in-depth look at the leading companies and brands in the category and the drivers likely to propel consumption growth through 2025 are also provided.
Further, all aspects of the bottled water market are considered, including segmentation by package size, distribution channels, water type and source. Advertising and demographic data are also included.
This definitive U.S. bottled water market report looks at the largest beverage category by volume and considers every aspect of this resilient category and its competitive circumstances. From discussions of the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic to detailed analysis of key companies’ and brands’ activities and sales results, this report covers it all. It also offers detailed analysis and data to put industry trends in perspective by covering nuances such as regional and state markets as well as packaging, quarterly category growth, distribution, advertising, demographics and more.
Questions answered include:
- How much bottled water is consumed per capita in the United States, how has this changed in recent years, and what is driving these developments?
- Which package sizes and types are hot right now and which are not?
- How did the various bottled water market segments perform in 2020, and how are they like to develop by 2025?
- Which bottled water companies and brands experienced growth in 2020, and which did not?
- What are the drivers of the home- and office-delivery market for bottled water?
- Which nations ship the most bottled water to the United States?
- Which non-sparkling water distribution channels will gain market share by 2025?
Backed by reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive research, this authoritative report provides readers a complete and thorough understanding of the bottled water landscape including:
- Historical and current statistics on all facets of the bottled water market, as well as insight into current trends and market drivers including the COVID-19 crisis. Data and analysis putting the U.S. market in context of the global perspective.
- A regional look at the U.S. bottled water marketplace, with volume and growth of non-sparkling and sparkling water over the past three decades.
- Includes profiles of BlueTriton Brands (formerly Nestle Waters North America), Nestle USA (which continues to handle imports such as Perrier), PepsiCo, Coca-Cola Company, Primo Water Corporation (the surviving corporation after the amalgamation of Primo and Cott Corporation/DS Services of America), CG Roxane, Culligan International, Keurig Dr Pepper, and Niagara Bottling. Also tracks the performance of the top domestic and imported brands.
- Detailed analysis of the home- and-office delivery (HOD) segment and the leading HOD water companies.
- Data detailing sales by key on- and off-premise, as well as non-retail, distribution channels totaling 100% of market volume.
- An analysis of non-sparkling volume by container type and by size as well as sparkling volume.
- Advertising expenditures of the leading bottled water companies and a look at category spending by media type (including Internet and Spanish network TV advertising).
- Consumer demographic profiles comparing consumers of key bottled water brands.
- Overview of the seltzer and club soda market and its key players.
- Projections for the bottled water market and its sub-segments including premium PET, 1 and 2.5 gallon, bulk delivered water, imports and sparkling water through 2025, as well as five-year volume forecasts by region, distribution channels and packaging, and more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. THE U.S. BOTTLED WATER MARKET
2. THE REGIONAL BOTTLED WATER MARKETS
3. THE HOD WATER MARKET
4. THE IMPORTED BOTTLED WATER MARKET
5. BOTTLED WATER DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS AND PRICING
6. BOTTLED WATER PACKAGING
7. THE LEADING BOTTLED WATER COMPANIES AND THEIR BRANDS
8. THE U.S. CLUB SODA AND SELTZER WATER MARKET
9. BOTTLED WATER BY SOURCE
10. BOTTLED WATER ADVERTISING EXPENDITURES
11. DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE BOTTLED WATER CONSUMER
- BlueTriton Brands
- Poland Spring
- Deer Park
- Ice Mountain
- Nestle Pure Life
- Nestle USA
- San Pellegrino
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Company
- Topo Chico
- Primo Water Corporation
- Danone Waters North America
- CG Roxane LLC
- Alpine Spring
- Culligan International
- Keurig Dr Pepper
- Niagara Bottling, LLC
- The PET Water Market
- The Leading Imported Bottled Water Brands
- San Pellegrino
- Acqua Panna
- Icelandic Glacial
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5daw19
Source: Beverage Marketing
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210929005630/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/29/2021 10:20 AM/DISC: 09/29/2021 10:21 AM