Vietnam Recycled Plastics Market Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast Report 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 21, 2021--
The “Vietnam Recycled Plastics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Vietnam recycled plastics market reached a volume of 220 Kilo Tons in 2020. Looking forward, the Vietnam recycled plastics market to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2021-2026.
Plastic is present around us in huge quantities and accounts for almost 90% of the global municipal waste. This waste gets accumulated on land that can be used for other purposes, and thus recycling plastic offers an effective solution for clearing these landfill spaces.
Plastic recycling includes the reprocessing of post-consumer or post-industrial plastics instead of the virgin resin. Plastic is also recycled during the manufacture of plastic products such as polyethylene films and bags. A significant fraction of these plastics is further used in the manufacturing of several products such as footwear, bags, toys, fabrics, toothbrushes, etc.
Increasing prices of conventional plastics along with the growing concern for the environment represent the key factors driving the market for recycled plastics in Vietnam. Recycling plastics reduces the amount of energy and natural resources needed to create virgin plastic.
Shifting focus towards sustainability is boosting the demand for recycled plastics across the globe. Moreover, increasing local demand and lower labour costs has expanded the market in the country.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Vietnam recycled plastics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the major materials in the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- What are the key application segments in the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- What are the key regions in the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- What is the structure of the Vietnam recycled plastics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Vietnam recycled plastics market?
- How are recycled plastics manufactured?
- Vinh Thanh Corporation
- Trinh Nghi Joint Stock Company
- Import and Export Joint Stock Company Suwon Vina
- Quynh Quyen Hung Yen Trading & Production Company Limited
- Trang Yen Plastic Trading Company Limited
- Hung Phu Plastic Investment Company Limited
- Tran Thanh Phat Company
- Tin Thanh Plastic Production - Trading Co. Ltd
- Hiep Phat Plastic Trading Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Thien Phuoc Production & Trading Co. Ltd
Break up by Material: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) represents the most popular type.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Break up by Application:
- Non-Food Contact Packaging
- Food Contact Packaging
- Household Products
Break up by Region: Southern Vietnam is the largest market
- Southern Vietnam
- Northern Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xbv4l6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210921005970/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC VIET NAM
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/21/2021 01:03 PM/DISC: 09/21/2021 01:03 PM