Insights on the Silicon Carbide Fiber Global Market to 2026 - BJS Ceramics, GE Aviation and Nippon Carbon Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 19, 2021--
The “Silicon Carbide Fiber Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for silicon carbide fiber is expected to register a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period.
- BJS Ceramics GmbH
- COI Ceramics Inc
- GE Aviation
- Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
- NGS Advanced Fibers Co. Ltd
- Nippon Carbon Co. Ltd
- SPECIALTY MATERIALS INC.
- Suzhou Saifei Group Ltd
- UBE INDUSTRIES LTD
Key Market Trends
Broad Demand from the Aerospace Industry
- Silicon carbide fibers are mainly used in the aerospace industry, which can be attributed to the advanced properties possessed by it when compared to traditional materials, including increased strength and heat and corrosion resistance.
- It also brings economic and environmental benefits to airline customers by significantly reducing weight, increasing durability, and improving fuel efficiency of engines.
- It is currently estimated that the aircraft business around the world is anticipated to create a consolidated income of around USD 872 billion in 2020.
- In 2019, Airbus became the world’s largest revenue-generating company in the aerospace industry with USD 78.71 billion edging out rival Boeing, the world’s second-largest company that generated revenue of USD 76.6 billion in 2019.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the silicon carbide fiber market during the estimated timeframe.
The North America Region to Dominate the Market
- North America holds a prominent share in the silicon carbide fiber market globally, as a result of the presence of main aircraft manufacturing nations, like the United States and Canada.
- Revenue amassed by the United States alone in 2019 from the manufacturing of aerospace products and parts was about USD 251.24 billion, and it is determined to reach USD 262.42 billion by 2024.
- Moreover, in the aviation segment, the United States and Canada are the significant income-generating nations from the North America region, computing a total of USD 432.4 billion among them, which is roughly 60% of the global aviation industry revenue.
- Thus, the rising interest from various enterprises is predicted to drive the market studied in the region during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rapidly Increasing Demand from the Aerospace Industry
4.1.2 Growing Demand from the Energy and Power Sector
4.2.1 High Cost of Silicon Carbide Fibers
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Fiber Type
5.1.1 Continuous Fibers
5.1.2 Short Fibers
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Aerospace and Defense
5.2.2 Energy and Power
5.2.4 Other End-user Industries
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q33s2a
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210819005624/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/19/2021 12:13 PM/DISC: 08/19/2021 12:13 PM