Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market Report 2021 - Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 5, 2021--
The “Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cancer monoclonal antibodies market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global cancer monoclonal antibodies market to grow at a CAGR of 4.19% during 2021-2026.
The increasing prevalence of cancer across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. In comparison to traditionally used non-targeted therapies, such as chemotherapy, monoclonal antibodies have reduced side-effects on the patient’s body and can also be used for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Furthermore, widespread adoption of cost-efficient biosimilar monoclonal antibodies by medical practitioners and oncologists is also providing a boost to the market growth. With technological advancements in gene sequencing and target gene selection, these antibodies can be modified to have similar properties to that of a pharmaceutical drug.
They have the same efficiency but are available at reduced prices than the original medicine, which aids in enhancing the cost-efficiency of the treatment, thereby contributing to the increasing demand for the product across the globe.
Other factors, including rising preference for personalized medicines, extensive research and development (R&D) activities and significant improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cancer monoclonal antibodies market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global cancer monoclonal antibodies market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the antibody type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the medication type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global cancer monoclonal antibodies market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly
- Genmab A/S
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Breakup by Antibody Type:
- Murine Antibodies
- Chimeric Antibodies
- Humanized Antibodies
Breakup by Medication Type:
- Bevacizumab (Avastin)
- Rituximab (Rituxan)
- Trastuzumab (Herceptin)
- Cetuximab (Erbitux)
- Panitumumab (Vectibix)
Breakup by Application:
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Laboratories
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/psqae6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210705005146/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/05/2021 08:11 AM/DISC: 07/05/2021 08:11 AM