The Worldwide Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods Industry is Projected to Reach $57.5 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 1, 2021--
The “Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods estimated at US$44.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$57.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Bakery Products, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.5% CAGR and reach US$27.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Breakfast Cereals segment is readjusted to a revised 4.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $12 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.9% CAGR
The Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods market in the U.S. is estimated at US$12 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$12.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.2% and 2.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.9% CAGR.
Snack Bars Segment to Record 5.7% CAGR
In the global Snack Bars segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3.8 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$8.1 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 6.8% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 144 Featured):
- Allied Bakeries
- Ardent Mills
- Back to Nature Foods Company, LLC
- BENEO GmbH
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Cereal Ingredients, Inc.
- Creafill Fibers Corp.
- Frank Roberts & Sons Ltd.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V.
- Harry-Brot GmbH
- Hodgson Mill, Inc.
- Hovis Ltd.
- International Fiber Corporation
- Kellogg Company
- La Brea Bakery
- Lieken AG
- MGP Ingredients, Inc.
- Mondel?z International
- Nestle S.A.
- Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Warburtons, Ltd.
- Watson, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods: Nutritious and Healthy Plant-Based Diet with Disease Fighting Phytochemicals
- Recent Market Activity
- Select Whole Grain Trends in Recent Years
- Sprouted Grains
- Zesty Flavors
- Lesser-known Grains
- Need to Address the Diet Quality-Driven Global Food Crises: Foundation for Market Growth
- Global Nutritional Crisis
- Key Factors Responsible for Deterioration in the Quality of Human Diet
- High-Quality Whole Grains and High-Fiber Diet: Current Need of the Global Masses
- Consumption of Whole Grains Touted to Lower Risk of Mortality
- Myriad Health Benefits of Whole Grains and High Fiber Diet to Drive Widespread Consumption
- Fiber: The Out and Out Growth Driver
- Weight Loss: The Most Fascinating Benefit
- Whole Grains: Perfect Source of Vital Nutrients
- Whole Grains: The Essential Diet in the Fight against Chronic Diseases
- Few of the Most Common Whole Grain Varieties & their Health Benefits
- Global Market Outlook
- Developed Markets: Traditional Revenue Contributors
- Developing Countries to Drive Current and Future Demand
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Preference for Healthy, Organic & All-Natural Cereals Drive Steady Demand for Whole Grain Cereals
- Whole Grain, Protein, and Fiber Lead Healthy Cereals List
- Organic and Whole Grain Based Cereals Witness Strong Market Penetration
- Cereal Manufacturers Join Health and Wellness Bandwagon, Embrace Ancient Grains
- Rising Consumption of Whole Grain Bread Worldwide Drives Strong Growth for the Baked Foods Segment
- Growing Prominence of Ancient Grains in Modern Diet Benefit Market Expansion
- Ancient Grain Quinoa Gains Widespread Popularity
- Different Flavor Profiles of Ancient Grains Mandate Product Developers to Make Necessary Processing Adjustments
- Surging Popularity of Fiber-rich Food Products and Beverages Lends Traction to Market Growth
- Changing Consumer Needs Drive Demand for Whole Grain Nutrition Bars
- Innovative Whole Grain and High Fiber Foods: Spearheading Growth
- Research Studies Underway to Establish Nutritional Benefits of Rye
- Vaasan’s Low Sodium Initiative
- Clean Room Technology for Producing Fresh Bread Free of Preservatives
- High Fibers Make Inroads into the Beverage Industry
- Steady Launch of Innovative Formulations
- Effectiveness in Preventing and Treating Multiple Health Conditions Offer Enormous Growth Potential
- Whole Grain Health Benefits
- Health Benefits of Fiber
- Fiber to Gain an Upper Hand over Protein Signals Promising Opportunities
- Sales of High-Fiber Foods Gain Momentum
- Regulatory Certifications and Dietary Guidelines Promote Market Adoption
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hp88fn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211001005371/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/01/2021 08:00 AM/DISC: 10/01/2021 08:01 AM