Insights on the Weight Control Products Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Abbott Nutrition, Amway and PepsiCo Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 3, 2021--
The “Weight Control Products - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Weight Control Products estimated at US$23.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$30 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Beverages, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 3.7% CAGR and reach US$17 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Meal Replacements segment is readjusted to a revised 4.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $6.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.8% CAGR
The Weight Control Products market in the U.S. is estimated at US$6.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$6.3 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.2% and 2.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.9% CAGR.
Supplements Segment to Record 3.3% CAGR
In the global Supplements segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.8% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.8 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$4.2 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 4.1% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 98 Featured):
- Abbott Nutrition
- Atkins Nutritionals Inc.
- Global Healing Center
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
- Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Nestle Health Science S.A
- Nutrisystem Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Sunrider Corporation dba Sunrider International
- The Coca-Cola Company
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- The Nature`s Bounty Co.,
- Twinlab Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Weight Control Products: Health Benefit Solutions for Life-Changing Results
- Fatty Acids and Sources
- Recent Market Activity
- Increasing Consumer Shift towards Non-Invasive Treatments: Foundation for Market Growth
- Global Market Outlook
- Developed Markets: The Largest Revenue Contributors
- Developing Economies: Strong Growth Prospects
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Alarming Rise in Global Obesity Epidemic: A Strong Growth Driver for Weight Control Products
- Obesity Statistics
- Women: The Dominant Consumer Category
- Children and Teen Population: A Lucrative Demographic Segment & the New Advertising Target
- Increasing Focus on Weight Management Provides the Perfect Platform for Market Penetration
- Select Obesity & Weight Management Food and Beverage Ingredients
- Functional Carbohydrates
- Satiety Ingredients
- Fibers for Satiety
- Bioactives and Extracts
- Absorption Blockers
- Thermogenic Fat Burners
- Ingredients with Low Sugar Content
- Stress Alleviating Compounds
- Rising Need to Address Various Health Conditions Spurs Demand for Weight Control Products
- Cardiovascular Disease & Diabetes - A Glance at Key Stats
- Mounting Healthcare Costs Spur Preference for Preventive Healthcare, Bodes Well for the Market
- Low-Calorie Carbonated Beverages: Losing Sheen as a Weight Loss Option
- Diet Soda and its Effects on Weight Loss
- Growing Importance of Good Carbs and Good-for-You Products Drives Demand for Grains
- Dietary Supplements Market Find Favor as Weight Loss Products
- Herbal Products: Going the Natural Way to Lose Weight
- Rising Focus on Weight Management Spurs Demand for Herbs that Aid Weight Loss
- Slimming Teas - A Solution to Trim Down Weight
- A Glance at Teas with Obesity Preventing Capabilities
- Vegetarian Diet & Weight Loss: Pros and Cons
- Multiple Weight Control Benefits Drive Demand for Salad Recipes and Dressings
- Despite Rising Concerns, Low-Fat Products Continue to Experience Growth in Demand
- Growing Consumer Interest in Low-Fat and Low-Cal Products Drive Innovations
- Low-Fat Dairy Products: A Healthier Option for Consumers on Weight Watch
- Low-Fat Dairy Beverages Market: Poised for Growth
- Low-Fat Yogurts Earn Mainstream Status
- Mixed Market Prospects for Low Fat Milk
- Low-Fat Ice Creams Rise in Popularity
- Low-Fat Diet: A Boon or a Bane?
- Favorable Demographic and Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Aging Population: A Weighty Demographic Driver
- Longer Life Expectancy Bolsters Market Growth
- Rising Demand from Middle Class Population
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k1qfvl
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211103006010/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FITNESS & NUTRITION HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/03/2021 01:25 PM/DISC: 11/03/2021 01:25 PM