$1.67 Billion Nebulizers Market - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts, 2015-2020 & 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 7, 2021--
The “Nebulizers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global nebulizers market reached a value of US$ 1.67 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the market to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Nebulizers are devices that are used by patients suffering from respiratory diseases to administer the medication directly into the lungs. Usually made up of a motor, mouthpiece, cup and tubing, these devices turn liquid medicine into a fine mist by using oxygen, compressed air or ultrasonic power for breaking up the liquid drug into aerosols.
They are prescribed by doctors to people who are unable to breathe deeply while using an inhaler. Nebulizers are primarily utilized for providing relief from extreme breathing conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, cystic fibrosis, etc.
Rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases is a major factor boosting the growth of the market. Busy schedules, sedentary lifestyles and a lack of physical activities have led to an increase in prevalence of obesity across the globe. This, in confluence with escalating consumption of tobacco and alcohol, is significantly contributing to the increasing occurrence of respiratory disorders, thereby bolstering the sales of nebulizers.
Apart from this, rising pollution levels on account of increasing adoption of private vehicles and expansion of industries is another key factor that is contributing to the product’s demand globally. Moreover, the growing geriatric population has led to an increase in the demand for home healthcare devices, which is driving the demand for portable variants.
Furthermore, several organizations are taking initiatives to spread awareness about the available treatment options for respiratory diseases. For instance, the Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) is actively educating the public about the risks posed by COPD and the treatment of the same.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global nebulizers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global nebulizers industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global nebulizers market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the portability?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global nebulizers industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global nebulizers industry?
- What is the structure of the global nebulizers industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global nebulizers industry?
- What are the profit margins in the nebulizers industry?
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Briggs Medical Service Company
- Ca-Mi SRL
- Besco Medical
- Flyp Nebulizers
- DeVilbiss Healthcare International
- Omron Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Feellife Health Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Pari Medical Ltd.
- Philips Respironics Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Graham Field (GF) Health Products Inc.
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Product Type:
- Pneumatic Nebulizers
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Mesh Nebulizers
Market Breakup by Portability:
- Portable Nebulizers
- Standalone Nebulizers
Market Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Long Term Healthcare Centers
- Homecare Settings
- Outpatient Settings
Market Breakup by Application:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5i6m8m
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210707005712/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/07/2021 11:29 AM/DISC: 07/07/2021 11:29 AM