Outlook on the Hospital Information System Global Market to 2026 - by Component, Deployment Type, System Type, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 13, 2021--
The “Hospital Information System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hospital information system market reached a value of US$ 115 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2021-2026.
- Agfa-Gevaert Group. (Dedalus Holding S.p.A.)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc. (Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
- Cerner Corporation
- Comarch SA.
- Computer Programs and Systems Inc.
- Epic Systems Corporation (Compass Group plc)
- GE Healthcare Inc. (Danaher Corporation)
- McKesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology Inc.
- Nextgen Healthcare Inc. and Wipro Limited
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
The hospital information system (HIS) refers to a digitally integrated information management system that is designed to manage healthcare data. It aids in minimizing the chances of errors by using tools, such as electronic medical records (EMR), computerized physicians order entry, laboratory information systems, pharmacy information systems and radiology information systems. This replaces the paperwork, such as patient’s health history, prescriptions, doctor’s notes and dictations, with electronically preserved data. HIS also offers enhanced operational efficiencies and data management capabilities through data analytics, collaborative care, cost management and patient health management.
Significant improvements in the healthcare infrastructure across the globe are one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, owing to the growing demand for efficient workflow, streamlined operations, and improved storage facilities management of patient data, there is an increasing preference for HIS over paper-based manual processes. Moreover, on account of the rising number of confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases, market players are introducing virtual care systems for remote patient monitoring and telemedicine services, which are aimed at creating a safer environment for healthcare providers. Additionally, the widespread adoption of cloud-based computing systems is providing a boost to the market growth. Various technological advancements, such as the integration of eHealth platforms, Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), web-based programs, radiology information systems (RIS) and software-as-a-Service (SaaS) with HIS, is also acting as another growth-inducing factor. These advancements assist in improving the overall hospital administration significantly. Other factors, including the increasing automation across the healthcare industry, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the healthcare information technology (IT) sector, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global hospital information system market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global hospital information system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global hospital information system market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Hospital Information System Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by Deployment Type
8 Market Breakup by System Type
9 Market Breakup by End-User
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Indicators
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/duc9e1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211013005864/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HOSPITALS HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/13/2021 11:25 AM/DISC: 10/13/2021 11:25 AM