Global Clinical In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Laboratory Services Market Report 2021 with Updated Q42021 Impacts of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 6, 2021--
The “Global Clinical In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Laboratory Services Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Clinical Laboratory has seen steady growth for the last 20 years, but this is changing with the effect of the COVID pandemic on healthcare and economic activity.
Worse still, Point of Care and Self Testing are threatening long term demand. Understand the opportunities and the threats in this comprehensive report.
The fundamentals are still here. Clinical laboratory testing is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in biotechnology, especially genomics. Learn all about it in this new report from Howe Sound Research. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
Exciting technical developments, especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and pharmacogenomics, hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
The report provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2020 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
The report includes detailed breakouts for 15 Countries and 4 Regions. A detailed breakout for any country in the world is available to purchasers of the report.
Trends Driving a Changing Market
Growth is Pushed from Many Sides
- Understanding the Impact of Aging Population.
- COVID Related Testing Growth.
- Point of Care Testing can increase demand
- Alternative Medicine Creates Testing Opportunity
- Esoteric Testing Moving Mainstream
- Genetic Based Testing Creates New Department and New Discipline
Factors at Work to Shrink the Market.
- COVID 19 Recession.
- Economic or population contraction.
- Testing usage analysis curtailing growth.
- Wellness has a downside
- Test Displacement Impacts Important
- Point of Care Testing
- Stranded LIMS Investment
- Software as a Service
- Physician Office and Access Systems
Environment and Evolution
Diagnostic Technology Development
- Next Generation Sequencing Fuels a Revolution.
- Impact of NGS on pricing
- POCT/Self Testing Disruptive Force
- Pharmacogenomics Blurs Diagnosis and Treatment
- CGES Testing, a Brave New World
- Molecular Diagnostics Technologies at the Forefront of Growth
- Biochips/Giant magnetoresistance based assay
Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
- Private labs say demand for coronavirus tests is down
- CDC Ranks Two More Microbes as ‘Urgent Threat’
- Applied Biology to Launch New Laboratory for Hair and Skin Disorders
- Quest Diagnostics Acquires Outreach Operations
- Quest Diagnostics Buys Assets of Boston Clinical Laboratory Services
- CLA Urges FDA to Halt Crackdown on PGx Testing
- ACLA Requests $5 billion to keep private labs going
- Quest Diagnostics Subsidiary Buys True Health Dx Assets
- BioReference Laboratories selected by IPA Association
- Predictive Laboratories Announces Research Collaboration
- NEOMED-LABS / Pacific Biomarkers Acquires PAIRimmune Francais
- LabCorp and Envigo Complete Transactions
- PathGroup Acquires Pathologists Bio-Medical Laboratories
- Predictive Technology Acquires Taueret Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics Acquires Laboratory Services Business of Boyce & Bynum Pathology
- Gestalt Diagnostics Expands Market Reach with Peak Medical Acquisition
- Amazon exploring consumer health diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics Acquires Laboratory Services Operation in Central Michigan
- NeoGenomics to acquire Genoptix, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics to Acquire U.S. Laboratory Services Business of Oxford Immunotec
- Charles River Labs to acquire contract research firm for $800M
- GROUPE BIO7 to be Sold to CERBA HEALTHCARE
- GE Healthcare and Roche Partner to Develop Digital Diagnostics Platform
- Digipath Enters into Letter of Intent to Acquire Clinical Lab Companies
- PSP to acquire European medical lab services company
- Mars, Incorporated to Acquire VCA Inc.
- Grifols acquires Hologic’s blood screening unit for $1.85bn
- LabCorp to acquire clinical laboratories from Mount Sinai.
- PerkinElmer to buy Germany’s Euroimmun for about $1.3 billion
- LabCorp to Acquire Chiltern for Approximately $1.2 Billion in Cash
- Precipio Diagnostics and Transgenomic Complete Merger
- $550 Dock Turns a Smartphone into a Medical Lab.
- LabCorp & Interpace Extend Deal, Boost Cancer Portfolio
- Quest Diagnostics to Acquire Shiel Medical Laboratory from Fresenius Medical Care
- Quest Diagnostics to Acquire MedXM
- Overview of Clinical Diagnostic Acquisition Activity
- New Sysmex Device Provides Blood Test Results at Point of Care in Minutes
- FDA, Congress Return Attention to Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
- QIAGEN Enters into Agreement to Acquire STAT-Dx.
Profiles of Key Companies
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories
- American Bio-Clinical Laboratories, Int’l.
- American Pathology Partners
- ARUP Laboratories
- Ascend Clinical
- Aurora Diagnostics
- Bio-Reference Laboratories
- Bioscientia Institut fur Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- BP Healthcare Group.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory
- Clongen Laboratories
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnosticos da America
- DIAN Diagnostics Co., Ltd
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Exagen Diagnostics.
- Genomic Health
- Genzyme Corporation
- Gribbles Pathology
- Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Group Co., Ltd
- Integrated Regional Laboratories
- KDL Group.
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Mayo Clinic Laboratories.
- Mid America Clinical Laboratories
- Myriad Genetics/Myriad RBM
- Pathology, Inc.
- Psychemedics Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- RDL Reference Laboratory
- Sonic Healthcare
- Spectra Laboratories
- Synlab Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bsxtvx.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211006005840/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER HEALTH RESEARCH MANAGED CARE GENERAL HEALTH CONSUMER INFECTIOUS DISEASES HOSPITALS CLINICAL TRIALS SCIENCE WOMEN OTHER SCIENCE HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/06/2021 12:05 PM/DISC: 10/06/2021 12:06 PM