Global Electric Toothbrush Market (2021 to 2026) - by Product Type, Bristle, Head Movement, End-user and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 22, 2021--
The “Global Electric Toothbrush Market (2021-2026) by Product Type, Bristle, Head Movement, End-user and Geography - Competitive Analysis, Impact of COVID-19, Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Electric Toothbrush Market is estimated to be worth USD 750.4 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,013.7 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
The prevalence of oral diseases and growing oral hygiene awareness are major factors propelling the electric toothbrush market growth. Furthermore, the increasing popularity of electric toothbrushes among the geriatric population and mentally disabled patients is expected to fuel the adaption of electric toothbrushes. In addition, premium applications such as whitening of teeth, gum massage, etc., have increased the demand for electric toothbrushes. However, high cost and bristle change every 5 to 6 months have hindered the market growth. In addition, stringent government regulations have hampered market growth.
Technological advancements in electric toothbrushes are anticipated to provide lucrative growth of the market in the forecast period.
Why buy this report?
- Awareness of Oral Hygiene
- Increasing Geriatric and Physical Challenged People
- High Product and Maintenance Cost
- Stringent Government Regulation
- Emerging Smart Electronic Toothbrush with Premium Features
- Acquisition and Partnerships between Top Players to Expand Market Presence
- Cut-Throat Competitive Market
- Continuous Introduction of New Products
- Slow Adaption of Electric Toothbrush in Developing Countries
- Lixil Group
- Baby Buddy
- Bursten- und Pinseltechnik DN GmbH
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Den-Mat Holdings
- Dr. Fresh LLC
- GABA GmbH
- Hansgrohe SE
- Johnson & Johnson
- JSB Health & Fitness Pvt. Ltd.
- Kohler Co
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Lion Corporation
- Quip NYC Inc
- Shenzhen Risun Technology Co. Ltd.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Water Pik Inc.
- WaterPi. Inc.
- Xiaomi Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n07ijy
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210922005702/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL HEALTH DENTAL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/22/2021 10:23 AM/DISC: 09/22/2021 10:23 AM