Ireland Data Center Market 2021-2026 to Witness Growth at a CAGR of Over 5% During the Period 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 14, 2021--
The “Ireland Data Center Market - Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Ireland Data Center Market Report
Ireland data center market to witness a CAGR of 5.47% during the period 2021-2026
Ireland is one of the fastest-growing data center hubs in Europe. Over the past 5-7 years, the market has grown significantly, increasing the development of hyperscale data centers. The country is witnessing investments in about 20 facilities expected to be operational in the next 2-4 years. It is a favorable location for data center development due to the abundant availability of renewable energy to power data centers and the easy availability of free cooling solutions. In Ireland, over 40% of the energy mix is contributed by renewable energy and is expected to reach 70% by 2030. The majority of data center facilities under development are adding an IT power of over 15 MW.
The report considers the present scenario of the Ireland data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- TikTok is planning to build a USD 500 million data center in Dublin to store the data of its local users that are expected to be operational by 2022.
- Self-built facilities by hyperscale operators will impede the growth in revenue of wholesale providers in the country.
- According to Vodafone, in Ireland, there was an 18% YoY increase in the adoption of IoT technologies by businesses in 2020.
- Hyperscale investment to increase white-box and software-defined storage (SDS) adoption in the country.
- The market in Ireland is witnessing significant growth in the adoption of free cooling systems, for a maximum of 8,000 hours per year.
IRELAND DATA CENTER MARKET INSIGHTS
- In 2020, the Ireland data center market witnessed investments from enterprise operators like Facebook and colocation service providers such as CyrusOne, Digital Realty, Echelon Data Centres, T5 Data Centers, and JCD Group.
- More than 60% of the business organizations have adopted public or private cloud for at least one service in the country, which is expected to reach 80% during the forecast period.
- The rising investments in submarine cables are likely to attract more data center investments across Ireland, especially with the growing demand for hyperscale capacity.
- The government in the country is offering various support schemes for sustainable power systems and efficient designing schemes for data center construction.
- Increasing the adoption of IoT devices in smart cities & homes, healthcare, automation industry, and new businesses in the country will increase the data volume, increasing edge data center investments after 2022.
- Echelon Data Centres is developing an on-site substation that connects with Irish wind turbines to power its DUB20 data center.
- Amazon Web Services is investing in three cloud facilities across the country, expected to be operational in the next two to three years.
This report offers analysis on the Ireland Data Center market share and in-depth analysis of the existing and upcoming facilities, datacenter investments in terms of IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and geography. It discusses sizing and estimation for different segments to the investment in data centers.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 : Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers In Ireland
Chapter 2: Investment Opportunities In Ireland
Chapter 3: Data Center Colocation Market In Ireland
Chapter 4: Market Dynamics
Chapter 5: Market Segmentation
Chapter 6: Tier Standards Investment
Chapter 7: Geographic Segmentation
Chapter 8: Key Market Participants
Chapter 9: Appendix
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- Arup Group
- Bouygues Construction
- Callaghan Engineering
- Designer Group
- Kirby Group
- Mercury Engineering
- Mace Group
- M+W Group
- PM Group
- Winthrop Engineering and Contracting
- HITEC Power Protection
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems
- Schneider Electric
- Trane Technologies, and Vertiv
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Digital Realty
- Echelon Data Centres
- K2 Data Centres
- T5 Data Centers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/80kl1z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210714005774/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: IRELAND EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE SOFTWARE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY NETWORKS INTERNET HARDWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/14/2021 12:48 PM/DISC: 07/14/2021 12:48 PM