4th Annual Mining Investment Hybrid Conference & Exhibition: London, September 29-30, 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 14, 2021--
The “4th Annual Mining Investment Hybrid London” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Now in its’ 4th year, Mining Investment London is firmly established as a boutique strategic mining investment & capital raising conference and exhibition. Besides mining trends and finance approach, we also incorporate the latest technological innovations that will transform the industry.
For 2021, we are continuing with a hybrid model to capture a wider European and global audience in the new business environment. The digital event arena will enable you to network with colleagues from all around the globe, hear expert analysis live & on-demand, chat with all participants, attend the virtual exhibition and debate the latest opportunities and challenges of the industry simply without encountering any travel restrictions or social distancing measures.
250 senior-level executives are expected, including over 150 investors and 30 mining companies ranging from explorers, juniors to mid-tier producers and majors for two days of partnering, networking, and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to get access to agenda covering latest industry issues, exhibition floor as well as 1-2-1 meeting matching tool for new partnerships & business opportunities.
- 250 Attendees
- 150 Investors
- 20 Sponsors & Exhibitors
- 1 Conference
Miners Meet Investors
- The investors come from private equity, asset & investment management companies, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, venture capital, family offices, or are HNWIs and private investors.
- They travel from all over Europe, Asia, Middle East, and North & Latin Americas to look out for the latest mining projects and investment opportunities.
What To Expect?
- Our industry leaders provide new perspectives, share cutting-edge content and insights to understand the fast-changing global investment landscape.
- Talk to miners & evaluate their resources projects and discover the very latest in technology and solution innovations to the mining industry.
- From speed networking, lunches, 1-2-1 meetings to drinks reception across 2 days you’re assured to make the right connections.
- Mining Investment Strategies & Trends
- Gold & Precious Metals Developments
- Critical Materials Strategy, Supply & Trade
- Junior Miners, New Exploration Projects & Discoveries
- Base Metals
- Resources Security & Sustainability
- Commodity Trends in Europe
- M&A, Capital Raising & Financing Environment
- Battery Metals & Electric Vehicles
- Bulk Metals
- Rare Earth Minerals
- Mining Technology Advancements
- Emerging Markets Outlook
- Risk, Government Regulations & Policy Developments
- IoT, Blockchain & Future of Mining
29th & 30th September 2021
- Interactive Panel Discussions
- Live Presentation
- Virtual Roundtables
- Live Demos
- Online Q&A Sessions with Speakers
- Virtual 1-2-1 Meetings
- Chair’s Closing Remarks & End of Conference
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qiovc9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210714005777/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED KINGDOM EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES NATURAL RESOURCES MINING/MINERALS FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/14/2021 12:52 PM/DISC: 07/14/2021 12:53 PM