Global Survival Tools (2021 to 2030) - by Product Type, Application, Distribution Channel and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 11, 2021--
The “Survival tools by Product Type, Application and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global survival tools market was valued at $1,279.6 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $2,481.6 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2030.
Survival tools are set of tools used by the participants during recreational activities such as hiking, camping, fishing and others. These survival tools provide safety to recreational sports enthusiasts and prevent them from getting injured while performing recreational activities. These tools include pocket tools, ropes, first aid kits and others. Moreover, these survival tools are easily available in the market through various distribution channels including franchise store, online stores, supermarkets/hypermarket, specialty stores, and others. The continuous growth of online stores is likely to drive the growth of the survival tools market in terms of value sales during the forecast period.
Survival tools such as survival knives, first aid kits and others protect recreational activities participants from getting injured. This in turn drives the survival tools market. Moreover, an increasing number of recreational activities enthusiasts are fueling the growth of the survival tools market. Furthermore, continuous innovation in survival tools has also propelled the growth of the survival tools market. However, the low penetration of survival tools in developing regions is likely to hamper the growth of the survival tools market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, various initiatives taken by government of various countries to promote recreational activities in their respective countries and the rapid growth of online retail platform is expected to offer immense opportunity for the survival tools market in terms of value sales during the forecast period.
The global survival tools market segments are categorized into product type, application, distribution channel, and region. By product type, it is classified into pocket tools, first aid kit, compass and others. By application, it is divided into hiking, hunting & fishing, camping and others. Based on distribution channel, the market is segregated into specialty store, online store, supermarket/hypermarket and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the Global survival tools gear market from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments application areas, and growth strategies.
- Use of Survival tools Increases safety
- Increase in number of recreational activities enthusiasts globally
- Easy availability of survival tools
- Low penetration in developing regions
- Availability of counterfeit products
- Product Innovation
- Rapid growth of online retail platform
- Coleman Company Inc.
- Exxel Outdoors LLC
- Fenix Outdoors International AG
- Fiskars Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Leatherman Tool Group Inc.
- SOG Specialty Knives & Tools
- Surefire LLC UST Brands.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xkpi94
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211011005481/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL RETAIL SPORTS FISHING OUTDOORS SPECIALTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/11/2021 10:31 AM/DISC: 10/11/2021 10:32 AM